MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Make Noise QPAS
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next [all]
Author Make Noise QPAS
hawkfuzz
Based on this and this, I have no clue hihi .

There's a infinity symbol, found on the Erbe-Verb...there's a "radiate - l" label in the video as if there are two separate RADIATE sets....the Optomix triangles that seem to symbolize maybe a spread amount...

Those exclamation points are found on the Overtone circuit from the 0-Coast...

NOW WE KNOW applause Go to page 3 to get passed speculation

http://makenoisemusic.com/modules/qpas

A few words from T that helps you understand the mindset.

12eightyfive
Supposed to be all analog. A delay plus mixer? Going to be the replacement for the Echophon *and* the rxmx?
Franktree
Intriguing!
Bjarlstedt
12eightyfive wrote:
Going to be the replacement for the Echophon *and* the rxmx?

That sounds like a dream love
Skilling
I think a big triangle means LPG/filter in Makenoiseian.
luketeaford
Sounds great in the clip.

Can anyone with super geometry skills work out a probable width of the module by jacks and knobs?

I would guess that the !! input means it blends L into R and vice versa kinda like how the overtone at that point blends in the slope circuit?

Triangles put me in mind of VCAs/filters like Optomix, MMG, QMMG.

I like that it's black, too. Guinness ftw!
hawkfuzz
12eightyfive wrote:
Supposed to be all analog. A delay plus mixer? Going to be the replacement for the Echophon *and* the rxmx?

Based on the RADIATE I was curious about RxMx being revamped...or maybe it's just that circuit being used again, much like the STRIKE. It is a great circuit, so seeing it in other spots is cool.

Black panel is awesome.
ayruos
Stereo mixer with effects? Ouch, and I thought I was done buying modules neutral
rnordac
hawkfuzz wrote:
12eightyfive wrote:

Based on the RADIATE I was curious about RxMx being revamped...or maybe it's just that circuit being used again, much like the STRIKE. It is a great circuit, so seeing it in other spots is cool.

Black panel is awesome.

on their page the rxmx is the only one that still has blue knobs on it
Bjarlstedt
RxMx is marked as ”sold out” on their website. hmmm.....
TemplarK
Make Noise analog delay now thats what i need! I think i want a certain tape delay thats coming more though lmao xD
hawkfuzz
DPO + RxMx + WB was hours of fun. I think scanning might be my favorite processing format in modular. I miss that function with the DPO more than I miss my DPO.

Most the reason I want a DPO again is the normalized functionality with the RxMx.
mdoudoroff
I’m gonna guess that whatever this thing is, resonance is part of it. hmmm.....
srogers
hawkfuzz wrote:

There's a infinity symbol, found on the Erbe-Verb

I think that infinity symbol in the IG vid IS the erbe-verb and the new module is just next to it in the case.
starthief
Skilling wrote:

It's also the symbol for VCA and is right next to a Level knob.
Skilling
starthief wrote:
Skilling wrote:

It's also the symbol for VCA and is right next to a Level knob.

To me this looks like the damp- and frequency knobs on MN LPG:s and filter.
Skilling
It looks very promising. Could it be some kind of multimode filter with radiating between the modes? Or a couple of LPG:s with radiate?
coolshirtdotjpg
12eightyfive wrote:

Since the echophon is digital I assume not.
starthief
Ah, I was looking at the one above that and to the right.

You could be right, but to me the stack of lines suggests repeats to me. It could be filter resonance or some sort of "depth" or motion though.

Looking at this thing in multiple shots compared to text labels, I think there are two of these big triangles -- one pointing left below the "Level" label that we can see, one pointing right above the "Radiate-L" label. That makes sense for stereo.

On closer inspection I agree the infinity symbol is on another module.
luketeaford
I still think it might be a matrix mixer with feedback, but partially based on that being what I want it to be.
hawkfuzz
srogers wrote:
hawkfuzz wrote:

There's a infinity symbol, found on the Erbe-Verb

I think that infinity symbol in the IG vid IS the erbe-verb and the new module is just next to it in the case.

Good catch. I'm very happy to look back on this in a couple days to laugh at our theories.

However, we're still in it so, in the video where you see what clearly looks like "Level" slightly obscured, the white cables are obscuring another label I think.
brother32
Oh balls I can feel the GAS already d'oh!

My guess from just hearing the short clip is it's a good old fashioned basic analogue echo-verbe that a lot of people seemed to have been wishing for rather than the "non realistic" EP and EV
I'm sure we will all be pleasantly surprised.
Skilling
hawkfuzz wrote:
I'm very happy to look back on this in a couple days to laugh at our theories.

lol this.
starthief
hawkfuzz wrote:
I'm very happy to look back on this in a couple days to laugh at our theories.

Yup grin I bet Make Noise are having a lot of fun seeing our ideas (and if we're lucky, writing down a couple of them on a list for later) lol
kylverstone
Oh, well if they're listening, how about a riff on the Serge ResEQ, with CV control over bands and radiate to morph between them. Ok, thanks! wink
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next [all]
Page 1 of 15