MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

A Buchla Music Easel patch exploration
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author A Buchla Music Easel patch exploration
Geir
I made a 30 minute piece for sleeping as a Christmas gift for a friend this Christmas. I thought I explore the patch to see what kind of sonic differences I could get out of it. I have four videos for now.
In all the version I have used Eventide Timefactor into Eventide Space, on different settings.

This first is a short version of the piece my friend got.

In the second one I use shorter envelopes quite a bit. Some places it gives me assosiations to waterdrips. Hens the the name.

In this the third I combine more of the first and the second. Dont know why, but it made me think of war.

In the fourth version I actually play the keyboard (disclaimer; I am no keyboardist hihi ). Here I have a small patch difference. I have patched the Mod Oscillators modulation point into Pressure so I can play more expressive. Othervise its the same patch.
island
Very well done! applause we're not worthy
Thorzie
Great compositions! SlayerBadger!
Geir
Thanks you very much both smile Glad you liked it smile
vgermuse
Very cool explorations! w00t
Geir
Thank you. Means a lot smile
ibat
Very good. Very inspiring!

Mattson Mini Modular
Geir
Thank you. I always feel I have made the ultimate goal when I have inspired someone smile
ibat
Pleasure! cool
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1