MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Our Modular Documentary Series Is Now Live!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Our Modular Documentary Series Is Now Live!
Patch_CV_Film
Hey Muff Wiggler, we're the crew from the modular synthesizer documentary, Patch CV! We've spent the last year interviewing some of the most influential modular artists and manufacturers in an attempt to capture the unique music and culture emerging from today's modular scene. Our episodic series is a celebration of the individual's approach to the creative process and the excitement and unpredictability of the modular instrument.

We were fortunate enough to work with an incredible array of artists and developers to bring you unique insight into their process and exclusive music with every episode. Some of these include: Richard Devine, Morton Subotnick, Moog, Make Noise, Bana Hafar, Lightbath, Ann Annie, Daedalus, 4MS, Tony Rolando, Mark Isham, redstripedown, Justin Melland, Nero Bellum, Todd Barton, Synth Witch, Alissa Derubeis, Rodent, Patrick O'Brian, Noise Engineering, Industrial Music Electronics, Retro Mechanical Labs, Herb Deutsch, Moffenzeef Modular and so many more...

Check out the trailers for episodes 1-3 below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzmYgdKGPTI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAo0F72Hwt8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzxNNE78EAY&t=4s

Full episodes can be found on our site patchcv.com

Instagram: @Patch_CV_film

We thank you for the support, and keep Patchin' Guinness ftw!
magneteyez
Impressive list of collaborations you’ve got there. Going to check it Out tonight. Thanks for the heads up.
Patch_CV_Film
magneteyez wrote:
Impressive list of collaborations you’ve got there. Going to check it Out tonight. Thanks for the heads up.

Right on! Thanks for the support nanners
Smokey
Any plans for an eventual physical release of the episodes?
Patch_CV_Film
Yes, absolutely! We will be offering DVD and Blue Ray copies via our website and your favorite modular dealer at some point - after all of the episodes have aired This is fun!

Thanks for the interest!
Elguapo505
Looks great! nanners
dooj88
w00t! this looks really great! quality looks top notch too! can't wait to see these.
Patch_CV_Film
dooj88 wrote:
w00t! this looks really great! quality looks top notch too! can't wait to see these.

Thank you so much! We hope you enjoy love
Patch_CV_Film
EPISODE TWO: INSPIRE is now available at patchcv.com Guinness ftw!

This is fun! Watch the trailer HERE This is fun!
Audiospektri
Great content! Very interesting.
JohnLRice
Welcome to Muff's, Patch_CV_Film! w00t

I watched the first episode a couple weeks ago and enjoyed it. When is it going to come out on a DVD or Blu-Ray as I'd rather watch the whole thing at once and rewatch it occasionally at random times in the future. cool
Plumbstone
Patch_CV_Film wrote:
EPISODE TWO: INSPIRE is now available at patchcv.com

Website not loading at all here...
sduck
I think vimeo is having a bad day. I bought this episode, and tried to watch it several times this afternoon, and it kept freezing at about the 4:15 point. An hour later it worked fine. That's the problem with using vimeo for paid content - their throughput can be fairly shoddy at times. I also hope there will eventually be a physical form of the whole thing available.
Patch_CV_Film
Plumbstone wrote:
Patch_CV_Film wrote:
EPISODE TWO: INSPIRE is now available at patchcv.com

Website not loading at all here...

Thanks for the heads up! Just tried it and it seemed to work....hmmmm hmmm.....
Patch_CV_Film
JohnLRice wrote:
Welcome to Muff's, Patch_CV_Film! w00t

I watched the first episode a couple weeks ago and enjoyed it. When is it going to come out on a DVD or Blu-Ray as I'd rather watch the whole thing at once and rewatch it occasionally at random times in the future. cool

Thanks for the support! We will be compiling and releasing the series as a full length film in June after our 6th episode airs This is fun!

DVD and Blue-Ray will be available through our site and your favorite modular store It's peanut butter jelly time!
Patch_CV_Film
sduck wrote:
I think vimeo is having a bad day. I bought this episode, and tried to watch it several times this afternoon, and it kept freezing at about the 4:15 point. An hour later it worked fine. That's the problem with using vimeo for paid content - their throughput can be fairly shoddy at times. I also hope there will eventually be a physical form of the whole thing available.

Thank you for the heads up, and so sorry you're having problems! Did it correct itself? Please let me know if I can help you in any way!

The series will be moving onto iTunes and Amazon within the next few months - there's a lot of hoops to jump through there. Vimeo is merely a temporary platform and we know it's far from ideal Dead Banana

If you haven't seen episode One, I'd be happy to send you a free code for that, and episode Three - when it's released to make up for your trouble.

Yes, it will be released in physical form as a full length film. It will be available through our website and your favorite modular shop!

Thanks again!
JohnLRice
Patch_CV_Film wrote:

DVD and Blue-Ray will be available through our site and your favorite modular store It's peanut butter jelly time!
w00t thumbs up
odonamon
This looks rad can’t wait to check it out!
corpusjonsey
Not much to learn here except opinions of synthesizers it seems. Pass.
Patch_CV_Film
odonamon wrote:
This looks rad can’t wait to check it out!

Thanks so much! We really hope you enjoy it! Guinness ftw!
Patch_CV_Film
We asked legendary film and television composer Mark Isham about his first synthesizer. Watch the clip HERE!
The Junglechrist
Cool ! Now I know what i’ll be watching this evening.
Patch_CV_Film
The Junglechrist wrote:
Cool ! Now I know what i’ll be watching this evening.

Hope you enjoyed the series so far! Much more to come!
Patch_CV_Film
Episode Three: DESIGN is now live at PATCHCV.COM It's peanut butter jelly time! Official trailer HERE

In this episode we explore what inspires the development and technology of your favorite modules. Enjoy!
Elguapo505
Patch_CV_Film wrote:
Episode Three: DESIGN is now live at PATCHCV.COM It's peanut butter jelly time! Official trailer HERE

In this episode we explore what inspires the development and technology of your favorite modules. Enjoy!

Loved it! Thanks!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2