MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

4u Serge type Quantizers?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author 4u Serge type Quantizers?
FatRocky
i know the Clee is a very convenient quantizer for it´s 8 channels.
Which other options are around? i´ve seen a Serge one in a STS panel but what about single modules?

As always , thanks in advance for taking me out from the ignorance thumbs up
lasesentaysiete
Elby has a CGS502 Quad Quantizer listed as coming soon:

http://www.elby-designs.com/webtek/cgs/cgs502/cgs502.htm
FatRocky
lasesentaysiete wrote:
Elby has a CGS502 Quad Quantizer listed as coming soon:

http://www.elby-designs.com/webtek/cgs/cgs502/cgs502.htm

interesting , thanks
lucid

I still hope that RandomSource will release this panel, everything is already out except Quantizer. and would like to have that Quantizer small module
This has been announced Sept 2017 sad banana
Boofin Moonrocks
Someone was working on a diy Serge format ornament and crimes as well, which can be used as an editable quantizer
muncky
I dropped a couple of these in my VV3 paperface panel:
http://www.bartonmusicalcircuits.com/cvquant/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjMlcHcggAz/
FatRocky
lucid wrote:

I still hope that RandomSource will release this panel, everything is already out except Quantizer. and would like to have that Quantizer small module

impressive panel , but i´d be more than happy with just the ASR, ACTIVE PRO and small QUANTIZER ( and maybe an extra vca) in a 4x4 module, that would be the perfect complement to their available set of 4x4 modules. Guinness ftw!
FatRocky
This one looks like lots of fun:

But what i'm actually looking for is for a second smaller quantizer, (i'm already getting a LW Clee (hopefuly soon)

fonik
lucid wrote:

When it has been annouced it was just that, a panel proposal. Meanwhile we had some ideas and changes.
So yes, the Sequencr panel will come. I hope we'll have it ready for the Superbooth.
fonik
FatRocky wrote:
lucid wrote:

impressive panel , but i´d be more than happy with just the ASR, ACTIVE PRO and small QUANTIZER ( and maybe an extra vca) in a 4x4 module, that would be the perfect complement to their available set of 4x4 modules. Guinness ftw!

I can hear you! Loud and clear grin
FatRocky
fonik wrote:
FatRocky wrote:
lucid wrote:

I can hear you! Loud and clear grin

oops
lucid
fonik wrote:

When it has been annouced it was just that, a panel proposal. Meanwhile we had some ideas and changes.
So yes, the Sequencr panel will come. I hope we'll have it ready for the Superbooth.

Good news, looking forward to hear such good news. Fingers crossed.
mxmxmx
Boofin Moonrocks wrote:
Someone was working on a diy Serge format ornament and crimes as well, which can be used as an editable quantizer

fwiw, this is what i've been told (the other week):

Quote:
"I have done a 4U serge LW version of the OC and ModularAddict and SynthCube both want to sell PCB/Panel sets for the 4U crowd."

don't know much else, but it sounded like 'available soon'.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1