MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New synth shop in Chicago?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author New synth shop in Chicago?
Elguapo505
I live in Chicago and noticed some Instagram activity for a new synthesizer store here in town. The "Chicago Synth Exchange" looks like it's inside the Chicago Music Exchange in Lakeview. I know that CME is a massive guitar store - had no idea they were carrying any synths or related stuff. Anybody been there yet? Not sure if they have a modular program but it's nice to have a new spot!
starthief
Isn't that at least three synth stores for Chicago? It could be nice and send one to St. Louis... Dead Banana
Elguapo505
starthief wrote:
Isn't that at least three synth stores for Chicago? It could be nice and send one to St. Louis... Dead Banana

Yeah, that's three specialty shops now!very cool
Parnelli
Could be worse... you could live in Utah where damned near everything is at least two states away! d'oh!
vav
CME has had synths for years now, but not in any major way
Elguapo505
vav wrote:
CME has had synths for years now, but not in any major way

Popped by there yesterday and it seems they're really going for a legit synth shop experience. They have a dedicated showroom now where I met their new "synth guy". No modular program yet, but he said it was in the works. They did have Dave Smith, Moog, Teenage, Dreadbox, Polyend, and some big guys like Roland, Korg and Yamaha. Not a bad start!

Should be interesting to see what happens there
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1