MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Qu-Bit Chord v2
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next [all]
Author Qu-Bit Chord v2
propertyof
Got it. Thanks for the clarification
Brennanib
Serious module list over here all this in 14hp too jeez
Virusinstaller
This is a brilliant rev2 of an already great sounding module.
This definitely already in the need case, it was out of the want case ages ago!
Qu-Bit Electronix
The manual is now live!

Chord v2 Manual
mdoudoroff
Played around briefly with Chord v2 at Control. Seems to be as-described.

Don’t forget there’s a gargantuan supply of Chord-compatible wavetables to be had at WaveEdit Online!
ugokcen
Briefly checked the manual. Auto-harmonization seems to be the killer feature. I think Harmonaig is the only other module that does it and you still need four oscillators to use with that! Here you get your own four-voice custom wavetable oscillator with it applause
_lampshade_
Very excited for this module. Is it possible to have the auto autoharmonization work in different modes by creating custom chords on the sd card? for example creating a dorian mode by minoring the 3rd and 7th in every chord that contains those notes? or is there a better / more straightforward way to achieve modal scales?
Kingnimrod
sounds so good

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxDALg6Atxo/

the available range of sounds from it far exceeds the capabilities of v1. They've knocked it out of the park with this one.
joeSeggiola
Anyone got theirs yet in Europe? I see Schneidersladen (DE) have it listed, but currently unavailable (coming soon and backordered) and highly priced at 315€, while NewGroove (IT) says shipped in 15 days, but I suspect they are just guessing.

I want to get it together with Intellijel Scales and a powered 4ms Pod, but it looks very hard to find a shop selling them all... Suggestions?
matttech
Mine are arriving tomorrow according to UPS
ckwjr
Just did my first polyphonic unison mode patch with v2! Really liking this module so far.

mdoudoroff wrote:
Played around briefly with Chord v2 at Control. Seems to be as-described.

Don’t forget there’s a gargantuan supply of Chord-compatible wavetables to be had at WaveEdit Online!

Thanks for that! Chord v2 is the first dedicated wavetable synth in my rack. Added my first user wavetables to the module.
bitbin
Can someone check something for me in the free poly mode?

I’ve patched it up using the free poly mode, changing the root, third and fifth via their corresponding 1v/o inputs.

All is well until I got several octaves up or down as the tuning varies quite a lot. This is a shame as I was hoping to play chords which are spread over several octaves.

Can someone check the tuning of their module over 4-5 octaves. Just play a C note over the different octave and see how the tracking is if you could. Hope its better than mine.

I did think of calibrating the module but I am unsure how I would be able to generate exactly +1v and +3v as necessary.

Cheers
Mark II
Ordered nanners
Southfork
Awesome module so much in there. They really thought of almost everything. Basically 4 indpendent wavetable vco’s In 14hp.

If there was one upgrade I’d love in firmware (if there is space) it would be to add basic decay vca’s to the outputs, save even more space
Rockin' Banana!
Jaypee
Where is it available in EU?
Mark II
Jaypee wrote:
Where is it available in EU?

Ordered mine at MIDI Amsterdam.
Nino
joeSeggiola wrote:
Anyone got theirs yet in Europe? I see Schneidersladen (DE) have it listed, but currently unavailable (coming soon and backordered) and highly priced at 315€, while NewGroove (IT) says shipped in 15 days, but I suspect they are just guessing.

I got mine from Schneiders, it was available for just some days and apparently sold out quickly.

In another thread there was some demand for more sound demos, so i did a quick walk through the basic basic sounds for those who are interested.

kmuzpo
better than the 1st by 10x
joeSeggiola
Nino wrote:
joeSeggiola wrote:

I got mine from Schneiders, it was available for just some days and apparently sold out quickly.

I see. Well, I guess I'll order here in Italy from NewGroove and just wait.

Nino wrote:
In another thread there was some demand for more sound demos, so i did a quick walk through the basic basic sounds for those who are interested.

Wooo, thank you a lot!!! The audio is recorded with mic or straight from the module? Is there something else before the recorder?
matttech
I still have stock here in the uk if anyone’s looking?
Nino
joeSeggiola wrote:

Wooo, thank you a lot!!! The audio is recorded with mic or straight from the module? Is there something else before the recorder?

Sorry forgot that the vid description wouldn't be visible here. hihi

It's straight into my mixer and then into the audio interface without anything else in between.
mark_snipz
I'm trying to load up the wavetables on the supplied card and also create my own via WaveEdit but the level is very low compared to the inbuilt sounds.

Anyone else experienced this or know a work-around?
selfdestroyer
mark_snipz wrote:
I'm trying to load up the wavetables on the supplied card and also create my own via WaveEdit but the level is very low compared to the inbuilt sounds.

I have been playing with this all day and having a BLAST! I am using mainly wavetable files from waveeditonline and have not had any issues with levels. I did notice in the WaveEdit application you can normalize or change the gain of the wavetable. That might be your best option.

So far I had some really cool sounds with:
ESQ1-LO & HI
AKWF FMSynth A
BBELLS
texture44
Viral
Radius
Best of Adventure Kid

I hope there is the ability to store and select more wavetables for the SD card some day. I wonder if its doable from a firmware update one day.

Next thing is, I want to figure out how to take my fav wav samples and make my own custom bank. It seems pretty straight forward with WaveEdit.

Either way, this is such an amazing module and its an instant love affair for me!
mark_snipz
selfdestroyer wrote:
mark_snipz wrote:

I have been playing with this all day and having a BLAST! I am using mainly wavetable files from waveeditonline and have not had any issues with levels. I did notice in the WaveEdit application you can normalize or change the gain of the wavetable. That might be your best option.

I hope there is the ability to store and select more wavetables for the SD card some day. I wonder if its doable from a firmware update one day.

Agreed, having more than one wavetable would be great.

I've tried the normalise and gain in WaveEdit but that doesn't work. Odd thing is that the supplied wavetable on the card has the ame issue. I'll message Qu-bit and see what they say.
mdoudoroff
The manual suggests that you can load eight full banks:

Quote:
A config setting in the config.txt file can be changed to map all 64 waveforms to the waveform knob, 8 WAV files can be loaded this way.

Has anyone achieved this? Is it hard to work with (knob/cv)?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next [all]
Page 2 of 4