MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Qu-Bit Chord v2
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Qu-Bit Chord v2
Qu-Bit Electronix
Hi all! We're excited to announce the Chord v2.
Polyphony is back!
Half the size - twice the functionality.

- 14hp
- ETA: May
- $299
- New waveforms
- Full polyphonic mode
- Custom chord tunings
- User loaded wavetables
- FM input
Demo videos will be up shortly!

plainjanefrancis
V. Nice! Looking forward to the demo vid. Interested in this chord tuning!
JFane
Can't wait to pick this up. Loved my old Chord but it was just too big.
mdoudoroff
I am favorably impressed.

Q: in polyphonic mode, do the four jacks v/oct, lead/bass, quality and voicing become the pitch inputs for each voice?
ultar
This looks awesome! I'm very intrigued at the possibility of building or breaking down chords by sending those outs to different vcas and opening them at different intervals.

Nice looking & functional layout too
hawkfuzz
mdoudoroff wrote:
I am favorably impressed.

Q: in polyphonic mode, do the four jacks v/oct, lead/bass, quality and voicing become the pitch inputs for each voice?

Yes

BASS is now LEAD

AnalogAssailant
Improvements in all the right areas and with programmable chords, excellent!

Will buy.
Carl Licroy
Really nice but I wish the sd card were accessible on the front panel.
ugokcen
I like it a lot. Seems to be a well balanced design it terms of features and usability.

I used to think that if I wanted to play chords I would just pull up a softsynth and play on the keyboard, but this module approaches chords from a totally different perspective. It would be great for getting out of a rut and/or learning more music theory.
racooniac
damn i think this new chord is too good to pass up xD
good job!
ugokcen
Does anybody know if this has a built-in quantizer?
juuso
Does it have slide functionality and how does the harmonizing react to slides in incoming sequences?
Palladio
Starts to look like a very interesting module!
zoneswithoutpeople
Chord V2 looks pretty awesome, been wanting something like this for a while.

V1 was just absurdly large, this is much more useable!

And it seems like it would pair well with the Sinfonion quantizer since it has 4 independent inputs for polyphony! Looking forward to trying it out.
jmax313
JFane wrote:
Can't wait to pick this up. Loved my old Chord but it was just too big.

Agreed. Will be picking this one up.
moosey2juicy
I'm hoping lots of people start selling their original Chord modules so I can pick one up for cheap. I've been holding off on pulling the trigger.
Mikeyg3k
All over
This
Qu-Bit Electronix
Hey guys, we're happy to announce that polyphony is back!
Chord v2 is SHIPPING TODAY!!

New chords, new sounds, full polyphony and custom wavetable abilities.
14HP, $299, Available Now!

Chord v2 Video
Product Page

nanners Rockin' Banana!
behndy
yah. looks too damn good. ORDERED.

because i'm on Cali like the fine folks at QuBit, it ended up way cheaper to order from Detroit Modular.

do you know when they'll be getting theirs in to ship?

SO TASTY. VERY EXCITE.
rew_
ordered via Perfect Circuit. did not realize Qu Bit sold direct, will go that route in the future
behndy
lol. i have the same problem with PC. they're awesome, but we're the same state, so i get charged tax. and with coupon codes it can be like a $60 price swing ln a $3 hundy module.

but yesssss. i try to buy Direct From Builder when possible.
Carl Licroy
Seems like SD card slot is on the front panel we're not worthy
propertyof
Pardon my noob questions, is it possible to use it to control another oscillator modules?
Or maybe connect it to a CV-to-MIDI module so I can control my MIDI devices with it?
SlyFrank
Very interested in this module. I see that there is no manual yet for this new version (still the MK1 version on your website). No worries, I'm in no hurry. Only reason I bring this up is that I know that this new version offers the user the ability to program user (microtonal) scales/chords, from what you've said previously. Since this is how I make most of my music now I'd need to see how this is implemented in this updated iteration.

There are now a couple of amazing quantizers that can deal with microtonal scales, and with multiple oscillators, etc, I've been having lots of fun. But this, all in one package, seems like it could offer increased possibilities..

I'm quite sure it will be awesome! Just need more info...

Cheers Guinness ftw!
rew_
propertyof wrote:
Pardon my noob questions, is it possible to use it to control another oscillator modules?

No, it's an oscillator itself.

propertyof wrote:
Or maybe connect it to a CV-to-MIDI module so I can control my MIDI devices with it?

Also no. This module outputs audio, not cv. It sounds like you may be looking for a quantizer to send pitch cv to your oscillators?
propertyof
Got it. Thanks for the clarification
Brennanib
Serious module list over here all this in 14hp too jeez
Virusinstaller
This is a brilliant rev2 of an already great sounding module.
This definitely already in the need case, it was out of the want case ages ago!
Qu-Bit Electronix
The manual is now live!

Chord v2 Manual
mdoudoroff
Played around briefly with Chord v2 at Control. Seems to be as-described.

Don’t forget there’s a gargantuan supply of Chord-compatible wavetables to be had at WaveEdit Online!
ugokcen
Briefly checked the manual. Auto-harmonization seems to be the killer feature. I think Harmonaig is the only other module that does it and you still need four oscillators to use with that! Here you get your own four-voice custom wavetable oscillator with it applause
_lampshade_
Very excited for this module. Is it possible to have the auto autoharmonization work in different modes by creating custom chords on the sd card? for example creating a dorian mode by minoring the 3rd and 7th in every chord that contains those notes? or is there a better / more straightforward way to achieve modal scales?
Kingnimrod
sounds so good

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxDALg6Atxo/

the available range of sounds from it far exceeds the capabilities of v1. They've knocked it out of the park with this one.
joeSeggiola
Anyone got theirs yet in Europe? I see Schneidersladen (DE) have it listed, but currently unavailable (coming soon and backordered) and highly priced at 315€, while NewGroove (IT) says shipped in 15 days, but I suspect they are just guessing.

I want to get it together with Intellijel Scales and a powered 4ms Pod, but it looks very hard to find a shop selling them all... Suggestions?
matttech
Mine are arriving tomorrow according to UPS
ckwjr
Just did my first polyphonic unison mode patch with v2! Really liking this module so far.

mdoudoroff wrote:
Played around briefly with Chord v2 at Control. Seems to be as-described.

Don’t forget there’s a gargantuan supply of Chord-compatible wavetables to be had at WaveEdit Online!

Thanks for that! Chord v2 is the first dedicated wavetable synth in my rack. Added my first user wavetables to the module.
bitbin
Can someone check something for me in the free poly mode?

I’ve patched it up using the free poly mode, changing the root, third and fifth via their corresponding 1v/o inputs.

All is well until I got several octaves up or down as the tuning varies quite a lot. This is a shame as I was hoping to play chords which are spread over several octaves.

Can someone check the tuning of their module over 4-5 octaves. Just play a C note over the different octave and see how the tracking is if you could. Hope its better than mine.

I did think of calibrating the module but I am unsure how I would be able to generate exactly +1v and +3v as necessary.

Cheers
Mark II
Ordered nanners
Southfork
Awesome module so much in there. They really thought of almost everything. Basically 4 indpendent wavetable vco’s In 14hp.

If there was one upgrade I’d love in firmware (if there is space) it would be to add basic decay vca’s to the outputs, save even more space
Rockin' Banana!
Jaypee
Where is it available in EU?
Mark II
Jaypee wrote:
Where is it available in EU?

Ordered mine at MIDI Amsterdam.
Nino
joeSeggiola wrote:
Anyone got theirs yet in Europe? I see Schneidersladen (DE) have it listed, but currently unavailable (coming soon and backordered) and highly priced at 315€, while NewGroove (IT) says shipped in 15 days, but I suspect they are just guessing.

I got mine from Schneiders, it was available for just some days and apparently sold out quickly.

In another thread there was some demand for more sound demos, so i did a quick walk through the basic basic sounds for those who are interested.

kmuzpo
better than the 1st by 10x
joeSeggiola
Nino wrote:
joeSeggiola wrote:

I got mine from Schneiders, it was available for just some days and apparently sold out quickly.

I see. Well, I guess I'll order here in Italy from NewGroove and just wait.

Nino wrote:
In another thread there was some demand for more sound demos, so i did a quick walk through the basic basic sounds for those who are interested.

Wooo, thank you a lot!!! The audio is recorded with mic or straight from the module? Is there something else before the recorder?
matttech
I still have stock here in the uk if anyone’s looking?
Nino
joeSeggiola wrote:

Wooo, thank you a lot!!! The audio is recorded with mic or straight from the module? Is there something else before the recorder?

Sorry forgot that the vid description wouldn't be visible here. hihi

It's straight into my mixer and then into the audio interface without anything else in between.
mark_snipz
I'm trying to load up the wavetables on the supplied card and also create my own via WaveEdit but the level is very low compared to the inbuilt sounds.

Anyone else experienced this or know a work-around?
selfdestroyer
mark_snipz wrote:
I'm trying to load up the wavetables on the supplied card and also create my own via WaveEdit but the level is very low compared to the inbuilt sounds.

I have been playing with this all day and having a BLAST! I am using mainly wavetable files from waveeditonline and have not had any issues with levels. I did notice in the WaveEdit application you can normalize or change the gain of the wavetable. That might be your best option.

So far I had some really cool sounds with:
ESQ1-LO & HI
AKWF FMSynth A
BBELLS
texture44
Viral
Radius
Best of Adventure Kid

I hope there is the ability to store and select more wavetables for the SD card some day. I wonder if its doable from a firmware update one day.

Next thing is, I want to figure out how to take my fav wav samples and make my own custom bank. It seems pretty straight forward with WaveEdit.

Either way, this is such an amazing module and its an instant love affair for me!
mark_snipz
selfdestroyer wrote:
mark_snipz wrote:

I have been playing with this all day and having a BLAST! I am using mainly wavetable files from waveeditonline and have not had any issues with levels. I did notice in the WaveEdit application you can normalize or change the gain of the wavetable. That might be your best option.

I hope there is the ability to store and select more wavetables for the SD card some day. I wonder if its doable from a firmware update one day.

Agreed, having more than one wavetable would be great.

I've tried the normalise and gain in WaveEdit but that doesn't work. Odd thing is that the supplied wavetable on the card has the ame issue. I'll message Qu-bit and see what they say.
mdoudoroff
The manual suggests that you can load eight full banks:

Quote:
A config setting in the config.txt file can be changed to map all 64 waveforms to the waveform knob, 8 WAV files can be loaded this way.

Has anyone achieved this? Is it hard to work with (knob/cv)?
selfdestroyer
mdoudoroff wrote:
The manual suggests that you can load eight full banks:

Quote:
A config setting in the config.txt file can be changed to map all 64 waveforms to the waveform knob, 8 WAV files can be loaded this way.

Has anyone achieved this? Is it hard to work with (knob/cv)?

I just tried this. I added the LONGFORM_USERBANK=1 in my chord_config.txt file in the root of the mSD card and added 8 .wav files (known working on their own without the longform setting) and all 8 white lights do not light up like they did with one custom wav file and the bank knob now does nothing. The waveform knob will scrub through a waveform but the volume is super low.

If I remove the config file and put one WAV on the card it operates normally again. I wish their manual was a little more clear with this.
selfdestroyer
Messed with this some more and still can't get it to load more than one WAV. Anyone else get to play with this and try?
adh82
@Qu-Bit Electronix

Just wanted to say i have really been enjoying this module immensely.
Something that i think would be really useful would be having an octave control. Something like the Mutable Instruments Plaits octave control (open source code is already there too).
I was thinking you could hold down a button, maybe triad, and while the button is held you turn the course frequency knob to select the octave range. The octaves would be indicated by the 7 leds at the top. So essentially 7 octaves high to low, left to right.
What would be very cool would be keep it at 6 octaves - 3 to +3 and the last led with the * would be LFO mode.
Thoughts?
mattb
Is there a way to control spread and inversion separately like on the former version?

@adh82
I know some people rather have multi functionality in one place, but the Ladik quantizer is exceptional for that task, small footprint and cheap.
jwm
mattb wrote:
Is there a way to control spread and inversion separately like on the former version?

currently there is not BUT...i recently asked andrew this same question and he said they'd consider this for a future firmware update.
joeSeggiola
Today I finally spent a couple hours studying the module. Is there a reason for having, as the manual explicitly says, "a dominant fifth instead of a minor fifth" in minor HARM mode? This means that when using triads, the fifth chord is major instead of minor... Isn't it strange?
mattb
jwm wrote:
mattb wrote:

currently there is not BUT...i recently asked andrew this same question and he said they'd consider this for a future firmware update.

Stoked to hear that.I have got a V2, but almost tempted to scoop an OG Chord just for that function (which I owned twice)
Spiderlab
Hello, just about to pull the trigger on a purchase but... Due to Qubit's reluctance to post tutorial videos or their manuals to explain how their products work ( I already own the Nebulae v2) I have what appears to be a dumb question.

How do you change chords automatically?? Obviously I am changing the root at v/oct but how do I step Quality CV between chord types maj, min, dim etc.? Or change voicing? Do I step CV around in a loop until I get the one I want.

I am buying online so rely totally on tut vids :-(

I am trying to automate basic repeating chord progressions in groove/house style tracks.

Any help would be very welcome :-)
joeSeggiola
Spiderlab wrote:
How do you change chords automatically?? Obviously I am changing the root at v/oct but how do I step Quality CV between chord types maj, min, dim etc.? Or change voicing? Do I step CV around in a loop until I get the one I want.

You can change quality automatically in two ways.

1) You can use Quality CV input, for example with a sequencer parallel to the one you are using for root v/oct: this way you can set any quality for each of the chord you play.

Or 2) you can enable auto HARM mode in major or minor, and let the module automatically choose chord quality depending on the given root note. For example, in auto-harm major, if you feed a C it'll play a Cmaj7, if you feed a D it'll play a Dmin7, with G a Gdom7, and so on. It builds the seventh chord of the given root on top of the C major scale. If you want to change the scale root (for example from Cmaj to Dmaj) you need to do it changing the tuning with frequency knobs (for example, moving everything a semitone up from C to D).

Hope it's clear!
Spiderlab
Thanks Joe. I totally get option 2 using the auto harm. (and now your previous post, about the fifth of a minor key needing to be minor not major) starts to make sense.

But I am still perplexed by option 1. There are 8 Quality types.

Quote:
1) You can use Quality CV input, for example with a sequencer parallar to the one you are using for root v/oct: this way you can set any quality for each of the chord you play.

How do I distinguish between chord types with just CV? For instance I want to play C1Maj7 I send 1volt for the pitch but then want to play a Cmin7. Same pitch but different chord type. Can I even do that without pressing the PolyMode via the Harm button?

Thanks for your help :-)
joeSeggiola
Spiderlab wrote:
How do I distinguish between chord types with just CV? For instance I want to play C1Maj7 I send 1volt for the pitch but then want to play a Cmin7. Same pitch but different chord type. Can I even do that without pressing the PolyMode via the Harm button?

You send in Quality CV a value from 0-5V and it switches to one of the eight qualities. For example, if you want to play a C1Maj7 you keep the quality knob at zero, and sends in 1V to root and 0V to quality; for C1Min7 you keep 1V to root and probably something around 0.6V to quality; and so on, for Dim7 something around 3V. It maps the CV value you send (0-5V if I remember well) to one of the eight qualities.

PolyMode is something else, and you don't need it to play chords. PolyMode is more for using the module as four indipendent oscillators.
Spiderlab
Eggcellent Thanks Joe. Wow complicated but I guess you don't change chord Quality outside of what is provided that often.

Luckily I have a MiniBrute 2s which has dual sequencers and the second one can send pitch/gates/voltages etc. Sequencer is 64 steps and I can chain them for longer patterns.

So I would need a little Voltages=Quality table and then relate them back to a note pitch that equals that voltage.

Phew I might stick with very simple chord progressions lol

Sorry about Le Azzurre dropping out of the world cup today :-(
joeSeggiola
But it's really not much complicated. It may sound like it is, but it's not.

Spiderlab wrote:
So I would need a little Voltages=Quality table and then relate them back to a note pitch that equals that voltage.

Nah, I don't think you need a table. Consider that you don't need "exact" values, there's a whole range when the quality is Maj, the following range where it's Min, and so on. Also, the LEDs on the top of the module always show you the current quality, so it's very easy to set the correct value quickly.
Dark Barn
joeSeggiola wrote:
Today I finally spent a couple hours studying the module. Is there a reason for having, as the manual explicitly says, "a dominant fifth instead of a minor fifth" in minor HARM mode? This means that when using triads, the fifth chord is major instead of minor... Isn't it strange?

I’m guessing, but it sounds like they included the Harmonic Minor scale here instead of the Natural Minor scale. Which makes sense since the 6th scale degree (Aeolian) of the Major Scale already provides you with a Natural Minor scale. Harmonic minor scale has a major 7th so the 5th scale degree should be a major triad, if you prefer a Natural Minor scale you’ll need to math it up by by using the major scale and the 6th scale degree as your tonic. I don’t own this module, I’m just guessing.
Clumsy
I couldn't find many demos when I was researching this module so I thought I'd post this here...

[s]https://soundcloud.com/clumsy-gods/chord-music[/s]

Qu-bit Chord V2 is being fed a random wave from Pamela's New Workout. PNW is also modulating Wave and Voicing. Bank is set at about 10 o'clock. The Mix out of the Chord is going to Mutable instruments Ripples bandpass and onto Roland Demora. Root out is going to the Lifeforms SV-1 filter. The rest of of the outputs of the Chord are being routed through the Dopfer A151 Sequential Switch to the top channel of the Make Noise LxD and then Echophon. Some Valhalla Vintage Verb added in Cubase.
danishchairs
Clumsy wrote:
I couldn't find many demos when I was researching this module I thought I'd post this here...

Very nice! applause
Clumsy
danishchairs wrote:
Very nice! applause

Thanks! That was a bit of a fluke. I haven't been able to recreate the sound of the root note voice (even though I know which bank it was and what filter it was going through and so on). Still, I'm excited by the potential of this module and I've only had it a few days.
Nutritional Zero
This thing is pure magic. I’m having an absolute blast!

McRINdk
Does anyone get the unison mode? I can get a great super saw sound but can't sequence it via one main v/oct input with other inputs offseting the other 3 frequencies from the sequenced one(root?). I hoped it would work as follows

"When in Unison Poly Mode all four oscillators are tuned together, and can be adjusted with the Coarse (and Fine*) Frequency knobs or v/oct input

The Fine knob and Lead CV control the fine tune of an offset of the 3rd output from the root
The Voicing Knob and CV control the fine tune of an offset of the 5th output from the root
The Quality Knob and CV control the fine tune of an offset of the 7th output from the root

*if fm knob can be redirected use for offset of 3rd output and this will allow fine tuning of all oscillators along with coarse

Fine tune of the offsets could be over 1 or 2 octaves"
Clumsy
Quote:
Does anyone get the unison mode?

The Unison Poly mode isn't a "unison mode" like on a polysynth. Each oscillator gets it's own V/Oct input but there's a global tuning knob, so if you play a minor chord and turn the tuning knob you'll still have the same minor chord transposed.

In the Free Poly mode each oscillator gets it's own V/Oct input as well, but they have individual tuning knobs so in theory you could use it as a detuned unison mode if you turned off quantization, tuned the oscillators to (almost) unison and sent them the same pitch CV.
McRINdk
Clumsy wrote:
Quote:
Does anyone get the unison mode?

The Unison Poly mode isn't a "unison mode" like on a polysynth.

Thanks, I get it now. I think I got stuck on the wording and the fact the tuning knob itself, didn’t have cv in unison mode.
McRINdk
Have corresponded with Andrew from Qu-Bit. Super responisve and helpful.

He has confirmed Clumsys' reply. He also said he will consider something along the lines of my proposed functionity in a future firmware release.

Thanks Andrew
Clumsy
I really love this module. I've hardly touched another oscillator since I got it. Here's another "demo" created with one instance of Chord V2...

[s]https://soundcloud.com/clumsy-gods/chord-music-no-2[/s]
Nutritional Zero
Clumsy wrote:
I really love this module. I've hardly touched another oscillator since I got it. Here's another "demo" created with one instance of Chord V2...

Cool track and timely comment. I just spent the morning removing the other oscillators from my system.

With distinct filtering, FX routing, and panning of the individual voices each one can work out to be quite different.

I’m currently having a lot of fun with Three Sisters as the filter for Chord, since it allows simultaneous animation of three of Chord’s voices by pushing the position of the three filter cores around to create space in the mix.

I’m also running my CV into a Beast’s Chalkboard before Chord in Unison Poly mode now which helps me space the voices out even more before they hit the filter. After that the voices go into X-Pan which is further modulated.

Demo soon, it’s hot as hell here and I ran out of energy for the day.
guigui
I don't know if it's the module or you you guys but all the samples here are amazing.
Clumsy
Nutritional Zero wrote:
I just spent the morning removing the other oscillators from my system.

I'm heading in a different direction: I've pre-ordered an ACL Sinfonion so all of my oscillators can play well together.

Quote:
I’m currently having a lot of fun with Three Sisters as the filter for Chord, since it allows simultaneous animation of three of Chord’s voices by pushing the position of the three filter cores around to create space in the mix.

I was thinking Make Noise QPAS or SSF Stereo Dipole would work well with it.
Nutritional Zero
Here are some further investigations I recorded over the last couple of days!
I try to do something a little different every time... Marbles always provides the pitch CV, there's always Magneto at the end, but the stuff in the middle is always different.

Southfork
Clumsy wrote:

Wow love this! What are using to sequence this? Sounds great!
joeSeggiola
Nutritional Zero wrote:

Wow, that's amazing. I particularly enjoyed part 2. Do you mind sharing some details of that patch?
guigui
Does anyone here who owns one had de v1? Was there any improvement on sound?

It may seem like a stupid question but why do you guys think the v1 was badly rated on modulargrid?
Clumsy
Southfork wrote:
Wow love this! What are using to sequence this? Sounds great!

Thanks! A sequence on the Arturia Keystep is supplying the root note for the chord progression (and possibly the gate for the Mix out part). The Keystep is being clocked by Pamela's New Workout, which is also supplying all the other gates and triggers (and some modulation). The individual outs of the Chord V2 are going into a Doepfer A151 sequential switch to create the arpeggio. A copy of the root out is being triggered differently to create the "brass" part.
Nutritional Zero
joeSeggiola wrote:
Nutritional Zero wrote:

Wow, that's amazing. I particularly enjoyed part 2. Do you mind sharing some details of that patch?

Hi Joe, here are some patch notes.

Marbles t1, t2, t3 out to Stages attack/decay envelopes.
Marbles t1 and t3 multed to Cold Mac Or1 and Or2, Or out to Just Friends.
Marbles x1, x2, and x3 to Chord in unison poly mode.
Marbles x1 and x3 multed to Cold Mac And1 and And2, And out to Chord.
Chord outs to two Optomixes
Stages opens three of four Optomix channels, Just Friends opens the last.
Three of four Optomix outs to Three Sisters.
Three Sisters outs plus last Optomix out to X-Pan. X-Pan to Magneto.
Modulation of Three Sisters, Just Friends, and Stages by Batumi (attenuated).
Nutritional Zero
mdoudoroff
guigui wrote:
Does anyone here who owns one had de v1? Was there any improvement on sound?

It may seem like a stupid question but why do you guys think the v1 was badly rated on modulargrid?

The sound engine on Chord 2 is completely different than the one on Chord 1. “Improvement” in this case is subjective, but the Chord 1 could only morph between four basic waveforms, whereas Chord 2 has a customizable wavetable system.

I wouldn’t take ratings on ModularGrid too seriously. That said, Chord 1 was maligned for a number of reasons. It was huge considering the number of control elements. The “music theory” portion was significantly “dumbed down” from the earlier prototype, so some expectations were dashed. Actually, the entire module was dumbed down if you look at what they were originally considering. (The original “music theory” portion of the Chord prototype eventually became the Instruo Harmonaig quantizer.) In general, the module felt limited, and like a missed opportunity to many. On the other hand, Chord 1 has its fans to this day, presumably because it happens to fit in well with their particular process.
tetsutestu
Hi all! I just picked up a Chord v2 and for some reason I'm getting NO audio out from both the 5th and 7th outputs. The most I can hear is dull pops when oscillating the Bank, but that's it.
What am I missing??
Clumsy
tetsutestu wrote:
Hi all! I just picked up a Chord v2 and for some reason I'm getting NO audio out from both the 5th and 7th outputs. The most I can hear is dull pops when oscillating the Bank, but that's it.
What am I missing??

Are those voices heard in the mix output? Have you played with the voicing and tuning? Sometimes it's possible for the higher voices to go beyond human hearing (or the range of the module - I'm not sure which).
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 4