MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Qu-Bit Prism
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 [all]
Author Qu-Bit Prism
Andy137
By the way, can filter and delay work simultaneously?
Joey P.
Andy137 wrote:
By the way, can filter and delay work simultaneously?

For the Prism?

If so, yes...it is designed to use both simultaneously. You do lose the functionality of switching filter modes (LP,HP,BP) with CV if you want to clock the delay (uses same CV input).

You can either put the filter before or after the delay. I prefer before, so you get the delayed filter sweeps.

Really love the Prism in the FX send/stereo return of my Mixology. I can CV the send channels to get bursts of delay from different mixer inputs. Add a slow gate to the freeze function (every whole note, etc.) and you get some great rhythmic movements going on.
deftinwulf
What is the slope of the filter? I can't find this information anywhere (it's not in the manual). I have several 12dB/oct filters so I'm wondering if this will feel different or just like more of the same. Anyone know?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 [all]
Page 4 of 4