MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Should there be a separate B*hringer forum?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]

Should there be a separate Behringer forum
yes, it's too much
42%
 42%  [ 64 ]
No, it's enough
44%
 44%  [ 67 ]
I can be helpful in assisting our new overlords in rounding up non-behringer products to be assimilated.
13%
 13%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 151

Author Should there be a separate B*hringer forum?
calaveras
Should there be a separate B*hringer forum so people who can afford real instruments don't have to put up with 14 threads about all the clones they are ripping off every other company in the music business?
My objective impartial opinion is yes.
bobsynth
What a plonker!!
CoreInside
Behringer is giving the customers what they want at reasonable prices. Hope they do well. It will bring down the prices of vintage synths. Their 808 sounds great. applause
euromorcego
i thought this was the Behringer forum hmmm..... .... the forum for real synths is here: https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=24
ObsoleteModular
calaveras wrote:
Should there be a separate B*hringer forum so people who can afford real instruments don't have to put up with 14 threads about all the clones they are ripping off every other company in the music business?

Yes ... and you have to re-login to be sure and sign a disclaimer saying that you're willing to take on the misery therein
tehyar
Go all out and make two. One for Behringer gear, another for Behringer whining. Now everyone can be happy.
ObsoleteModular
tehyar wrote:
Go all out and make two. One for Behringer gear, another for Behringer whining. Now everyone can be happy.

haha, yes, perfect
CF3
tehyar wrote:

So one subforum then another cloned subforum?
OurDarkness
calaveras wrote:

Ideally they should be banned altogether. Or at least implement an "ignore" feature based on a word so that people who don't like them don't have to deal with Foolie Mehringer anymore.

If that is not possible, then a separate sub-forum would do.
tenembre
OurDarkness wrote:
calaveras wrote:

Ideally they should be banned altogether. Or at least implement an "ignore" feature based on a word so that people who don't like them don't have to deal with Foolie Mehringer anymore.

If that is not possible, then a separate sub-forum would do.

Ban Behringer threads, or force those threads into a ghetto?

You guys are really showing your true colors today.
Muzone
tenembre wrote:
......You guys are really showing your true colors today.

The furniture collectors are out in force lol
hippo1
...Could we call it "Behr-WHINGE-er"? That would be fabulous.

But then make it anonymized; that way, I can still buy their products without fear of online reprisal by some future Behr E-gorilla...!
nectarios
calaveras wrote:
... so people who can afford real instruments...

lol
CF3
nectarios wrote:
calaveras wrote:
... so people who can afford real instruments...

lol

Yes, because only really expensive clones are real instruments. hihi
Dave Peck
tehyar wrote:

I demand a third forum for people who just don't have a strong opinion about Behringer.
tehyar
Dave Peck wrote:
I demand a third forum for people who just don't have a strong opinion about Behringer.

werock
Yes there should, but only after teasing it for a year.
Eurocat
This thread should be called, “butthurt cuck”.
arthurdent
What's a Behringer? Wasn't he some kinda rock star years ago, I think his first name was Rick - or Dick - or maybe it was Chick.
ranix
the fact that we are even having this discussion seems like a major victory for Behringer

I think it would be cool to have a separate Behringer forum, I would participate in discussions. I have several excellent pieces of Behringer gear which are not ripoffs of other company's products, and I have nothing against the ones which are.

I think some of you are being uncivil and it's entirely unnecessary.
Shledge
calaveras wrote:

We're too busy tending to our eurocrack addictions to spend money on "real instruments". The amount I spent could easily buy 1.5 Jupiter 8s.

Also they do sound rather damn good, so there is that too.
sduck
no
Panason
Be-eh.... Be-e-eh... Beh.... Behringer!

Sounds like the bleating of sheep, mwahhhhhaaahahahahahahahaaraaaaaaarrr twisted

/joke
EPTC
werock wrote:
Yes there should, but only after teasing it for a year.

Haha, laughed at that one. That was funny.

My take:

I think it'd be fair to just wait for the patent to expire on Muffwiggler itself.

mULIwiggler will be similar enough to these threads for someone who wants that long ago vintage Muffwiggler tone, the content will just posted by factory staff.
calaveras
Eurocat wrote:
This thread should be called, “butthurt cuck”.

what on earth is a cuck?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Page 1 of 5