MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

I am now a Frac hack..
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author I am now a Frac hack..
apemandan
Jut dropped the cash for a Blacet Rack & PS, Miniwave, quantizer ROM and Improbability drive!! (and a Plan B Tap Clock)

Can't wait for them to get here!!!

hyper w00t SlayerBadger! hyper w00t SlayerBadger! hyper w00t SlayerBadger! w00t SlayerBadger! hyper w00t SlayerBadger!

SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!

I am now officially poor. But fuck it.
Kent
Awesome!

I started on Euro and added two racks o' Frac PDQ. The MW is pretty much obligatory. BTW, your wallet wants you to know that the perfect companion to the Tap Clock is the Binary Zone.
Kwote
your wallet also wants to let you know that you'll be needing another MiniWave shortly. w00t
apemandan
Unfortunately my wallet is actually sulking and won't speak to me.. lol lol

I did want to get a noise ring rather than the ID but this one came up at a good prices so there you go.. I'll get a BZ and NR (and possibly another MW!) down the line. I have my DIY Mankato which I'm waiting for a panel from STG for. I want to DIY a frac wogglebug, I have the LPG PCBs coming. I need Metal box/CGS tube VCA and a Boogie filter! ..... I want, I want..!! twisted twisted
haricots
Is the Tap Clock available in Frac format?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1