MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Eurorack 808
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author Eurorack 808
Lemmy
Tempting...

https://github.com/minisystem/880

http://system80.net/product/880/
Jarno
I do not think I have ever been more inclined to install Kicad....

Very probably not the latest status of the files (given that the latest upload was quite a while ago). Saw the production one on one of the Mylarmelodies videos, pretty cool. But at the same time, TR-8, TR-08, TR8s, yocto xoxbox etc. there are so many out there already.
Lemmy
And of course the RD-808.

Nice to have a modular rack-mounted unit though.

Hopefull the github files will be updated as development proceeds.
Alfrede
Hi Lemmy,

that´s funny just last weekend i found your project on github and now i read it here. I just wanna say thank you for your massive kicad lib smile

Have you converted an eagle file or how did you do it?

Thanks for the Projcet too.

Alfrede
Lemmy
Hi Alfrede,

It's not my project! The kicad lib does look useful though cool
minisystem
There are over 1100 surface mount parts. I hand assembled 3 before switching over to a contract manufacturer for prototypes.

Current status of the project: the 880 is in a limited run production right now. When we get through the first run I'll have time to update the github with documentation. If you don't mind soldering over 1000 TSSOP and 0603 components (plus another 220 through-hole parts!), then this is the project for you! smile

We're still using Kicad 4.02, so keep that in mind when opening the files and browsing the libraries. Haven't made the jump to 5.0 yet...

There are several branches, the main branch is out of date.
Lemmy
minisystem wrote:
If you don't mind soldering over 1000 TSSOP and 0603 components (plus another 220 through-hole parts!), then this is the project for you! smile

Um.... let me think about that hihi

Well done for open sourcing the project, good luck with it. w00t
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1