MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Bastl Kastle 1.5 - eurorack DIY kits for sale (or free?!)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author Bastl Kastle 1.5 - eurorack DIY kits for sale (or free?!)
ghostly606
Hi!

I'd like to stress that I am not selling finished Kastle DIY kits that someone can come along and build easily.

I had bought the PCBs and attiny digital chips for 2 Kastles from Bastl, bought the rest of the parts needed including 3.5mm jacks and eurorack style potentiometers, all the resistors, diodes and the like etc with the intention of having a stab of making my own eurorack modules but I don't have the time to get round to this. I'd got an aluminium panel too that I was going to cut down which I will through in. Would anyone want to take these parts off my hands for a cut down rate? The only thing I hadn't bought parts for was for a power solution.

Bought the PCBs / attinys for 65Euros direct from Bastl, the rest I sourced from eBay. Would anyone (in the UK or EU preferably) be interested in taking all this off my hands?

Let me know and we can discuss cost. Will look out the parts and take some photos later.

g
ghostly606
Update, photos below. Missing the 100k resistors and ceramic capacitors (see BOM). Not looking for lots of money on this... or even alternatively will pass on for free if you send me a made up module back! cool

[/img]
Alfrede
hi ghostly,

i am interested in the parts, please write me an message if you are interessted.
ghostly606
Alfrede wrote:
hi ghostly,

i am interested in the parts, please write me an message if you are interessted.

PM sent.
ghostly606
Thanks for all the interest folks, this is now spoken for. Guinness ftw!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1