MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

MFOS Ultimate LFO CV Input modification?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music From Outer Space  
Author MFOS Ultimate LFO CV Input modification?
johnstilton
I am planning a build of the MFOS Ultimate+Expander and am reviewing all of the potential Mods and tweeks both on the MFOS site and on these forums.

One feature that I would like to implement is giving a CV input for the frequency of the LFO, but I have found nothing about such a modification.

I would imagine that a CV input could be added as a parallel circuit to the inverting input of U24-B, buffered with a 100k (?) resistor.

http://musicfromouterspace.com/analogsynth_new/SOUNDLAB_ULTIMATE/pdf/s chematic_pg11_schem.pdf

Or maybe someone had already added this functionality to their build and can share their solution?

Thanks.
Bodo1967
johnstilton wrote:
I would imagine that a CV input could be added as a parallel circuit to the inverting input of U24-B, buffered with a 100k (?) resistor.

I haven't tried it, but that sounds reasonable. Perhaps just try and test it during the build - it's only a resistor, a bit of wirde and a jack after all grin.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music From Outer Space  
Page 1 of 1