MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Video Overview for Stillson Hammer
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Author Video Overview for Stillson Hammer
surachai

More notes and information over at Trash_Audio:
http://trashaudio.com/?p=3830
Oldstench
Hell yeah.
opsysbug
Yes thanks.
These videos on the Trash site have made me open my wallet more then once !
weinglas
Thanks a lot. Very good video!
HueMonContact
Ahh perfect timing... I was going to order some stuff from AH tomorrow... Looks like I may have to add this to my order and not eat or put gas in my car for the next 2 weeks. Driving and masticating is highly overrated anyway.
Waz
Awesome video! This is/was my most anticipated Harvestman module.

I really wish these modules didn't have odd number HP. It's one of the only things keeping me from buying Harvestman modules. sad banana
Klopfgeist
Waz wrote:
I really wish these modules didn't have odd number HP. It's one of the only things keeping me from buying Harvestman modules. sad banana

Buy 2 and it will be even hihi
Endosine
Great video, Thanks Surachai! I didn't even know I wanted one till after seeing that!
nrdvrgr
Here is my shitty demo of it:

To quote an old movie: "THATS the hammer, honey"
KNYST
WTF! Kuzmin is out? eek!
Tell us - what's it like? hyper
nrdvrgr
No, but it will be soon...

It gives the signal an added fatness and analogue warmth if you get it, but if the "stability" knob is tweaked it can get very wobbly and unstable. Great stuff, as always.

Unfortunately the impact on the sound is somewhat lost in my video due to the lo-fi nature of the recording.
Suburban Bather
SlayerBadger! The Harvestman Oh MY ASS IS BLEEDING My MY ASS IS BLEEDING God MY ASS IS BLEEDING The Harvestman SlayerBadger!

Here's another video for the Hammer! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqyc37aOqT0
Cybananna
we're not worthy help
megamouse
Endosine wrote:
Great video, Thanks Surachai! I didn't even know I wanted one till after seeing that!

Dude, you make me want all of Scott's modules about 500 times more every time you setup these demos.
Veqtor
I'm a bit confused about this module, what would be a good patch utilizing it?
I can't really come up with patches, would really like to see some examples.
Also, it seems a lot of its functionality can be replicated by other means.
What is it's fastest rate? It doesn't make a lot of sense to me to use a burst gen at such slow rates as demonstrated.

I can imagine when having a lot of envelopes and sequencers that a burst can be used to slightly vary the attack by replacing the main trigger with different bursts. Anyone tried this?
nrdvrgr
At around 2 minutes I get kind of speedy... wink
I have mostly used it for clocking multiple sequences on the Z8000.
Also had a lot of use triggering six envelopes in rapid succession - creates a wonderful cacaphony.

You can replicate most of the functions with other modules, sure, but I think the way it works unleashes new ideas of patching, at least that is what I got out of it. Being able to CV control the length and number of bursts is one thing that adds a nice touch.

I thought it would replace my 149-1/2 and maybe even the Wogglebug due to overlapping functionality, but nope... it has a different feel. It is a keeper.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Page 1 of 1