MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Disting Mk4 Looping problem
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author Disting Mk4 Looping problem
SPIKE the Percussionist
Dug around the forum but didn't quite find the solution...so...apologies if this is beating a rather dead horse...

All four of my Disting Mk4 modules are updated to 4.9

I'm trying to use the WAV players.

Particularly the V/Oct player.
Algorithm I-3

I started by putting Playlist files in the root of the card.

playlist-voct.txt
playlist-zspeed.txt
playlist-clocked.txt
playlist-rm.txt

All of them have the same variables:

disting playlist v1
-loop=0
-gap=0
-fadeIn=0
-fadeOut=0

All samples constantly loop.
:(

Then I removed the playlist files from the root and tried putting copies of those playlists in every single WAV folder on the card and all the samples still loop.

Another question...
Is there a list of names for the playlist files that each algorithm needs somewhere?

Thank you for any and all help!
os
Algorithm-specific playlists were removed in firmware 4.8. Now you either need no playlist, or if you need to set options, 'playlist.txt'.
SPIKE the Percussionist
os wrote:
Algorithm-specific playlists were removed in firmware 4.8. Now you either need no playlist, or if you need to set options, 'playlist.txt'.

THANK YOU!
SPIKE the Percussionist
Updated to 4.10 and it's great!

However I had to add a 'playlist.txt' file to each folder of samples.

Once I did that algorithm I3 worked perfectly!

I thought you could just put one playlist file in the root directory as a global setting That didn't work.
d'oh!
os
A playlist in the root directory is for telling the disting which folders to look at. Individual sample options like looping are done in the playlists in the folders.
zoso49
Dumb question: is there a way to only play back an audio file when the mk4 (4.10) receives a trigger? I feel like every Audio Playback algorithm loops the file infinitely, regardless if loop=0 or not.
os
If you've set -loop=0 correctly, the file won't loop.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1