MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

The Unofficial Random*Source Serge 3u Manual
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author The Unofficial Random*Source Serge 3u Manual
thetaflux
Hey everyone, I put together a little unofficial manual for all of the Random*Source Serge 3u modules. There are descriptions of the inputs, outputs, voltage ranges, general operating instructions, and some patch tips that will hopefully inspire some deeper exploration of these modules. It's not fully complete, because I haven't built a VCM, NCOM Stereo Mixer or Sequencer in euro yet, but I plan to complete it over the next few months. As mentioned in the other thread, downloads are not enabled yet because I'm using some copyrighted material(Images). as soon as i clear it or create replacements I'll make it available to download. If you've got any suggestions for additions to the manual, please post them here or email me from the e-mail in the google doc.

enjoy. smile

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ar0iHk-LKylUdf9NMSS91ZtRwCGAQesF/view  ?usp=sharing
arrownet
This is great, thanks.
gnome666
amazing! thanks so much for sharing nanners
vgermuse
This in an awesome resource and catalyst.
Thanks for your time and care creating this
and generous sharing! Bravo!
Claude
This is great, I draw ever closer to DIY...have ResEQ, VCFQ, and VCM on my desk, waiting. Loved the works cited page
construct09
Great work and thankyou! applause
christie
Love having this reference all in one place. Thanks much.
Demi Jon
Thanks! Hope we can print this out at some point. I like to have the computer far away from my synth wink
Ossicle
Fantastic! we're not worthy
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1