MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Duophony midi to CV Roland AIRA EFX - BITRAZER, DEMORA, etc
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author Duophony midi to CV Roland AIRA EFX - BITRAZER, DEMORA, etc
WonderAliceLand
The Bitrazer, Demora, Torcido, and Scooper line of Roland's Aira EFX have a module that is "MIDI NOTE TO CV/GATE". It looks like the physical EFX modules have two inputs and two outputs (out gate/cv).

My question: Could I use two EFX modules (scooper+bitrazer) and have each one using the Midi Note to CV/Gate module and use them to translate a single midi keyboard into a duophonic CV keyboard (CV/Gate out of each physical module, one being the primary keypress and the other acting as the duophonic keypress)?

Can you use two "midi to cv/gate" in the virtual mode duophonically, patch them into two of the virtual oscillators, than mix and output the as a final product?

Would love it if I didn't have to buy a midi to cv module, or duophonic keybaord.

Thanks in advance!
WonderAliceLand
doublepost
dumbledog
There are only two output jacks total. You would need four for duophonic CV and gate, since they need to be on separate jacks.
WonderAliceLand
dumbledog wrote:
There are only two output jacks total. You would need four for duophonic CV and gate, since they need to be on separate jacks.

Ya, that is why I was saying two units, one bitrazer and one scooper, each one outputing CV in one out and Gate in the other. I was wondering if this would work.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1