MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

BLM 7200
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author BLM 7200
iheartmodular
i like the look of this

even if just render

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/860448
motorhead412
same. i'm digging the large super-usable knobs
Zymos
Do people really feel like they need much precision for coarse tuning on a VCO?
iheartmodular
not really

i like the layout and the mushrooms
motorhead412
Zymos wrote:

teeny tiny micro pots for all!
lm13700
I recently bought the Hermippes VCF for $89.00. It has the same big knob layout. It really does make the difference in usage. I love these new designs. I am probably going to get one of these systems. All the pots are metal too. My make noise modules feel crappy compared to these new ones.
Zymos
motorhead412 wrote:
Zymos wrote:

teeny tiny micro pots for all!

There's a pretty huge middle ground you know....
deftinwulf
I also have the Hermippe filter. It's my first MS-20 filter so I don't have anything on hand to compare it to sound-wise, but it sounds good to my ears and the 2 channel mixer in it is really handy for patching. Anyway... +1 for the big knobs Blue Lantern is using now! Absolutely love them. Using the Hermippe is just so much fun, compared to my other filters. I really like the look of these "7200" modules and I hope he makes them available to the public!
lm13700
OMG!

http://www.matrixsynth.com/2019/05/green-meanie-blue-lantern-blm-7200. html#more
lm13700
lm13700
lm13700
Struggle
These look really cool! Anybody using one?
Monotremata
Aww bummer I hope theyre not green. I like that dark black-blue color my LFO and ADSR came in!
Struggle
Monotremata wrote:
Aww bummer I hope theyre not green. I like that dark black-blue color my LFO and ADSR came in!

First batch came and went. I don’t mind the green, but would prefer blue as well. I asked Flavio about them and he said he’s going to make another batch, but they are going to be one single face plate..I guess like Endophin.es did with the Shuttle System.
pelican
there's one on reverb
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1