MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Elements into sherman filter bank
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Elements into sherman filter bank
AnalogAssailant
elements into sherman filter bank

ornament & crime sequencing/clocking

Mutable instruments Elements left channel into Sherman filter bank in
Mutable instruments Elements right channel into Sherman filter bank trig in

nebulae V2 left channel in to livewire frequensteiner
nebulae V2 right channel in to Manhattan Synthasystem VCF

4ms DLD applied to elements
spinach_pizza
Nice! And cool setup too.
The Sherman filterbank was something I've had my eye on ever since I was first planning my modular (long ago...) but I've never picked one up.
AnalogAssailant
thanks spinach.

I recently re-discovered my sherman after being neglected for some years. I would recommend getting one, altho i see the prices for them have gone up sad
thevegasnerve
the textures are really nice on this. Is the Filterbank the most important part of this sound? Always wanted to try one.
AnalogAssailant
thevegasnerve wrote:
the textures are really nice on this. Is the Filterbank the most important part of this sound? Always wanted to try one.


heya vegasnerve, yes definitely important i would say. One of the complaints i have seen people make with elements, apart from how much HP it takes up, is that it has a 'distinct' and 'easily identifiable' sound character.

The sherman changes that character quite a bit.
Fog Door
Great stuff! I too have a long neglected Filterbank, I just couldn't get on with it at all, but I'll have to give it another go. I might even read the manual wink
AnalogAssailant
Fog Door wrote:
Great stuff! I too have a long neglected Filterbank, I just couldn't get on with it at all, but I'll have to give it another go. I might even read the manual wink


Thanks fog.

I found this video a source of inspiration

enjoy your sherman
Fog Door
Excellent and helpful link, many thanks AA thumbs up
cavidim
AnalogAssailant wrote:
elements into sherman filter bank

ornament & crime sequencing/clocking

Mutable instruments Elements left channel into Sherman filter bank in
Mutable instruments Elements right channel into Sherman filter bank trig in

nebulae V2 left channel in to livewire frequensteiner
nebulae V2 right channel in to Manhattan Synthasystem VCF

4ms DLD applied to elements


really cool! anything in the element's exciter input ?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group