MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

PARATEK - from Russia with love :)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 [all]
Author PARATEK - from Russia with love :)
DJFonzi
OK, that's pretty cool.
I'm a fan of the module. Not a fan of the aesthetic, but it hasn't stopped me from buying before. What's the price?
Dedal
NoLegs wrote:
I think it looks great! I would love something similar with some CV control over panning, even if it’s a little larger.

Thanks for your feedback! unfortunately, CVs will highly increase the cost and the meaning of the device will be lost, because we have a Prague, performance mixer, etc and wanted to create a budget and extremely useful module, so it is devoid of all unnecessary, well, except for the VU meter of course,but it was my whim, and it is convenient to monitor the volume.
NoLegs
Ahh see, I like the aesthetic of the VU meter, would just need CV panning to replace one of my current mixers :(
Dedal
NoLegs wrote:
Ahh see, I like the aesthetic of the VU meter, would just need CV panning to replace one of my current mixers :(

Maybe I’ll make cv version in the future, so don’t be sad wink
Dedal
a little update, cv version of mixer is not destined to be, we thought and estimated and realized that this is too expensive project and it will not stand the competition, current model will remain the flagship mixer.
NoLegs
Awww, well I appreciate you checking into it and giving an update. w00t
SonicVoltage
Dedal wrote:
Hello comrades! This is fun! Please welcome, our new mixing unit - РИТМИКС!

• 8 independent mono channels for audio signal in tiny skiff friendly 12hp unit.
• Individual volume and pan functions per channel.
• Stereo output channel sum with led indication of output signal level, SNR 69Db
• Instant mute button for master output with led backlight.
• And of course a wide range of LED colors and combinations!

the first batch is expected at the end of October. More info in my instagram.

Happy to answer any questions. It's peanut butter jelly time!

That's a pretty cool looking module. SNR 69Db could be improved? I like the look of most of your modules. applause . But I don't see a price for this new mixer?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 [all]
Page 5 of 5