MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

PARATEK - from Russia with love :)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 [all]
Author PARATEK - from Russia with love :)
MARK27
Thank you for the instagram post! The video makes it very clear what the different modes are.
soon_come
You can spot some Paratek stuff in this lil clip... really beautiful and Alexey is great with custom requests for color etc.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0b4a7cl8aK/
MARK27
I bought a couple of Paratek display modules via their Reverb shop. Dedal gave me a break on shipping when I ordered more than one module. He also provided me with a custom display/panel combo that wasn't in the shop. Very cool fella to do business with.

Total shipping time from Russia to Oklahoma was nine days. Not bad.

Modules are just as beautiful as they appear to be on video. Also very versatile with multiple visualization modes.

The one thing to note is that I think the black panels that Paratek uses are 1 or 1.5mm thick. They are definitely thinner than the standard 2mm panels that most manufacturers use. It isn't a problem for me, but I know some people can be very picky about their panels (usually me).

Good stuff!
Dedal
MARK27 wrote:

The one thing to note is that I think the black panels that Paratek uses are 1 or 1.5mm thick. They are definitely thinner than the standard 2mm panels that most manufacturers use. It isn't a problem for me, but I know some people can be very picky about their panels (usually me).

Good stuff!

Thank you for such a great feedback! By the way about panel, they was 2mm thick at start, but it turned out that most of the modules that were in my case thinner and I began to produce 1.5 mm. So in this case it was a forced compromise between 1 and 2mm panels that produce other brands smile

How ever a more pressing problem was the rare, but still non-falling holes in the some mono nut cases, despite the clear correspondence Doepfer drawings and memos on the modules , two of my clients faced with the problem that their modules leave a gap, but since June I replaced all mounting holes on the oblong and for now such problems are excluded. (i hope)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 [all]
Page 4 of 4