MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New NANOLOOP Kickstarter
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author New NANOLOOP Kickstarter
SPIKE the Percussionist
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/734721310/nanoloop
bougie
oh man this is going to be great
Stides
Welp just backed this... my first kickstarter
EPTC
BACKER #90 right here - Thank you for posting this link!

I've loved Nanoloop for all the iterations. Geeze this looks/sounds great. Curious what can be done with the hardware (short of it being a playable instrument, of course!) Looked like he was triggering presets with the controller.

(answering part of my own question)

Quote:
3.5 mm mini jack input for CV an MIDI sync
3.5 mm mini jack output for CV an MIDI sync

That's awesome - so it can be synced OR be a master clock. I'm really loving this. A hundred dollars for a nanoloop like this is ridiculous. I remember the cartridges going for b-b-bucks.

I even love Oliver's hungry ducks app!
EPTC
I'm so geeked about this, I'm posting twice. Analog filter sounds amazing in the video.
Synth Con Meo
While I just went to the website it was just under the goal. About a minute later it updated the pledges and it went to $13,671 so just past the goal. It looks like it's a go now.
PLNB
applause
Astrolabe23
Nice job. Coolest $100 thing I have seen in awhile.
moloque
Well, again something I didn't know about but needed to buy within 2 seconds... hmmm.....

Thanks for the info I guess applause
lisa
Cool! This reminded me to download the iPhone app again. Tons of fun. nanners
Feinstrom
Just backed it.
All my other Nanoloop thingies are going on sale soon...

Cheers,
Bert
lud
Agreed. This looks awesome
Infinity Curve
Thanks for the heads up, backed!

Been a nanoloop user since the beginning, stoked to see how this pans out! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!

edit - I backed this before I watched the video, this looks awesome!!
ablearcher
yep, when I saw the price that was a quick one to get behind.

can't count the number of times I've almost picked up a gameboy to use with this or lsdj.

it would be really amazing if the sync and midi implementation were tight enough to use it with the modular, though I'll probably be happy enough if it entertains me on the plane/train.
Infinity Curve
analog sync(master/slave) with nanoloop 1(gameboy) and nanoloop 2(gameboy advance) has been pretty stable for years now, you just need to make a breakout cable with a link cable
chachi
no sampling?
EPTC
Infinity Curve wrote:
analog sync(master/slave) with nanoloop 1(gameboy) and nanoloop 2(gameboy advance) has been pretty stable for years now, you just need to make a breakout cable with a link cable

Wow - THIS i did not know. Good to hear! I didn't know what I was doing with the earlier versions of nanoloop, but man they're fun. Never committed to learning more.

I'm most interested in syncing devices together right now, though, and so any syncable nanoloop (this new one or the older ones) seems so immediately useful and great. The ipad app is INSPIRED but the glass screen makes nanolop less fun. Love the LED displays, the calculator-like font for the digits, and the rubberized buttons.
sempervirent
This thing looks good, doesn't cost much, and seems to have a brilliant interface design. Great to see that they've already raised $50K at the time of this post. As someone who grew up on NES/GB/SNES soundtracks I might have to back this one. Impressive to see them coming out with a dedicated hardware unit after all these years.
Panason
This looks great but i'll wait for the megaloop with OLED screen and no godamn silicone buttons.
dooj88
moloque wrote:
Well, again something I didn't know about but needed to buy within 2 seconds... hmmm.....

d'oh! oops i'm in as well
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1