MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

i-lok: with 2 Dongles: how to activate a second ...(solved)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Author i-lok: with 2 Dongles: how to activate a second ...(solved)
Funky40
I have now a second i-lok3 USB Dongle,
and some of my i-lok lizences allow for two acitvations. (for example: eventide bundle, liquid sonics Reverbs )

Q: how do i activate a plug-in ( that allows for two activations) that has been activated allready once a second time on the other i-lok3 dongle ?

situation:
i run all on a macmini, and hope i can do that (second) activation-job from there vs. going to my (slow) macbook ( where the second i-lok dongle will be used).
How do i proceed ? ( if not other possible from my second computer)
rowsbywoof
Funky40 wrote:
I have now a second i-lok3 USB Dongle,
and some of my i-lok lizences allow for two acitvations. (for example: eventide bundle, liquid sonics Reverbs )

Q: how do i activate a plug-in ( that allows for two activations) that has been activated allready once a second time on the other i-lok3 dongle ?

situation:
i run all on a macmini, and hope i can do that (second) activation-job from there vs. going to my (slow) macbook ( where the second i-lok dongle will be used).
How do i proceed ? ( if not other possible from my second computer)

If your software allows for multiple activations, simply plugin the new ILOK and it will show up in the ILOK manager app. You can activate an available license on the new ILOK there.
Funky40
rowsbywoof wrote:

If your software allows for multiple activations, simply plugin the new ILOK and it will show up in the ILOK manager app. You can activate an available license on the new ILOK there.

thanks rowsbywoof for chimming in.

the case was solved.
the main problem i had was that i overlooked the the common top bar of the screen above the i-lok app, where i finally found the "redeem new licenses" dialog.....and also that i just could click to the main account window/overview in the top left corner.
( plus that a manufacturer had to point me to it)

funnily, some few VSTs i could just drag and drop (liquid sonics) , and they were activating the second license, while all others donĀ“t.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Page 1 of 1