MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Scrotum Lab - Le Seq
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Scrotum Lab - Le Seq
batchas
Sound coming at 2:32.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEPfEr-hMY0

I made a mistake on the small batch on 5 modules I made. Realised (too late) I was using the color scheme for Serge/Buchla on the banana for voltage output. The inscription says "CV OUT" though.
vegas7188
This looks great, excellent work! Will you be making some for people to buy at all?
a100user
One can never have enough sequencers.

Looks great Robert, what is it based on?
lud
Very nice work Batchas, compact with some nice features. Can you upload a photo so we can see the panel clearly?
chrisdermo
Yes!
rico loverde
I’m in for one if you make these available
BananaPlug
thumbs up Nice one!
chrisdermo
rico loverde wrote:
I’m in for one if you make these available

https://www.batchas.com/Shop/product/le-seq/
Kafgee
Is there going to be a black edition?
/\/\/\/
That is a seriously awesome frame there, batchas. Really nice work and concept.

I would love one of these for my system.
bunkdata
Count me in as well, great work!
batchas
I'll try to make a new batch soon.
I'll let you know here thumbs up
Be Sandy?
That's a neat module Robert. Good work.
chrisdermo
Just popping into this thread to say Le Seq is kickass. Probably my favourite SL module! Ridiculously powerful in 1fw, really great work Robert!
Particularly using the reset input on the ping pong sequencer mode to get really long sequences applause
batchas
chrisdermo wrote:
Just popping into this thread to say Le Seq is kickass. Probably my favourite SL module! Ridiculously powerful in 1fw, really great work Robert!
Particularly using the reset input on the ping pong sequencer mode to get really long sequences applause

Merci beaucoup Chris thumbs up
Really happy you have fun with it.

As info for friends who asked me: I am in the process of ordering PCBs for a last batch. Should be ready in a month I hope. Maybe more depending how slow/fast the manufacture reacts.
a100user
Cool, i’m Definitely up for one (possibly 2)
rico loverde
Id love at least 1!
knittingram
I'd love 1 as well.
hexenduct
I'd also be interested in one.
batchas
Today I got some SMD assembled boards for the Orgone (board B) that I was waiting since 3.5 weeks for. But PCBWay forgot all the rest of my orders which was ready 2.5 weeks ago, Le Seq board A & B blank PCBs, Orgone board A blank PCB, frontpanels (how are they gonna be this time?).
So about Le Seq: I don't know when I'll be able to make them.
a100user
Anything worth having is worth waiting for batchas
fever606
a100user wrote:
Anything worth having is worth waiting for batchas

Seconded... It's peanut butter jelly time!
batchas
MERCI LES AMIS thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

batchas wrote:
Today I got some SMD assembled boards for the Orgone (board B) that I was waiting since 3.5 weeks for. But PCBWay forgot all the rest of my orders.

I got an answer today and they decided to send 2 packets instead of one like agreed earlier. So apparently the missing one is a bit slower, I should get another delivery soon.
otoskope
Yes, you're doing such great work, batchas. Really complementing the rest of the Bug assortment, and you do it so well. Very happy for all my scrotumlabs modules!

It was also so great to meet you in person in Monaco!
batchas
Thank you. All your comments help me going through the all process.

Today got the 2nd delivery, waiting weeks for this and this is what I got from the manufacture. Lost so many hours with this (photos, messages).
I thought this time I'd order more and pay more, but it's frustrating to see that only 5 from all what was done will be usable. All the rest is like here:

Most have the same silkscreen issue (obv. their silk was not clean): Photo 1
And when a few have silkscreen looks good, then they have blemishes: Photo 2
All black are scratched or have blemishes: Photo 3, Photo 4

Where for once there were no scratches on any blue one (the black are terrible), then the silkscreen was bad waah
It's amazing cause on everything else than the frontpanel PCBs, the silkscreen is perfect (even with very tiny font). Also the PCBs with circuit or assembly looks very good.
I can't build anything in this quality.
Well. I guess it's my karma...

I asked for replacement or money back because slowly and slowly it's getting difficult. They said they do a new run in 2 weeks...
Crossing fingers.
Meanwhile I'll prepare some Le Seq and make 5 Orgone with the panels which look ok.

I admire Tom who never gave up and is still making very nice products, even if the all process of making modules can be sometimes pretty difficult.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2