MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Dwarfcraft Super Wizard Insert
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author Dwarfcraft Super Wizard Insert
c0ntr4d1ct10n
Does anyone know how to use the insert input on this pedal? I have only seen demos of the Minivan using the insert.

You are supposed to be able to feed another pedal's effect by connecting a stereo out from the insert with a mono ring jack into the input of the other pedal and tip jack into the output of that other pedal.

I have done this with a TRS to dual mono (one is TS and the other is RS) but get no results.
yarderyyz
I've done what you described with mine and had no problem. Is it possible you flipped the input and the output on the pedal you are trying to connect in the loop?
c0ntr4d1ct10n
yarderyyz wrote:
I've done what you described with mine and had no problem. Is it possible you flipped the input and the output on the pedal you are trying to connect in the loop?

I'm plugging the RS into the input and the TS into the output. I have tried the other way but it makes no difference. However, when I use a stereo TRS to dual TS cable, i get weird results - the other pedal's fx does run through and it gets wild, but it seems to run independent of the feedback.
c0ntr4d1ct10n
So it turns out that i had a short in the ring jack so when I fixed that up it works now. However, i am mostly getting a lot of self oscillation in mutate mode - is that just the function of mutate mode? I only recently just got this pedal.
c0ntr4d1ct10n
So ive worked out that any pedal i hook up to the insert holds a constant effect without me even playing, and I believe this is due to the noise of the Super Wizard going through the effect loop. This can't be right can it?
c0ntr4d1ct10n
Another thing i noticed happens is only the line noise seems to be processed by the external effects and any signal input into the super wizard doesnt go through the external effects loop via the insert.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1