MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Monthly Modular Challenge?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author Monthly Modular Challenge?
retoid
Would any of you be up for something like a Monthly Modular Challenge?
The idea would be to post a sound clip (however long you want) to Twitter, Instagram or wherever, using a familiar tag like #MMC and the monthly topic as well.

No real set of rules other than you clip has to involve a modular system, semi-modular counts as well, so long as you're using patch cables to patch it.

I started a topic and a poster for the month of April and there is also a spreadsheet for new topic suggestions open for anyone to edit here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tCCwInb3IUEdDCkyx2TyVOejkbvMIr b6mHCU0SeezLU/edit?usp=sharing

cptnal
What is this "Twitter, Instagram" of which you speak? hmmm.....
MARK27
I refuse to twit, and my grams tend to be labor intensive; certainly not Insta.

That notwithstanding, I like your idea!

MY ASS IS BLEEDING
retoid
Feel free to post your clip here too, I understand not wanting to use twitter or instagram. I just didn't know of a better way to suggest sharing it without having a specific hub for them all. smile
sduck
retoid wrote:
Feel free to post your clip here too, I understand not wanting to use twitter or instagram. I just didn't know of a better way to suggest sharing it without having a specific hub for them all. smile

It seems to me you've already found the best specific hub for this.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1