MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

PCB making
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author PCB making
fmbeaumont
What is your preferred method of making PCB’s
cackland
I have always had mine manufactured. Never had the interest of the printing / etching process.
Altitude909
^
+1

Aint nobody got time for that

JLC will make you whatever you want at a fraction of what you would pay to diy
infinitemachinery
Choose one of dozens of inexpensive PCB manufacturers. JLPCB is my choice. Making your own is time consuming, makes only the most primitive of boards and requires handling some rather nasty chemicals.
whoop_john
I used to use toner transfer, etch and drill all my own boards, but it simply is not worth the time and effort these days.
fmbeaumont
Thanks, great advice!
fmbeaumont
Anyone have the EasyEDA files for a 4720 VCO?
Troubleshooter
I made the switch to CNC milling a year or 10 ago. Still love it for single sided THT stuff.
diophantine
Are there any places where you can submit artwork to be made into PCBs (without Gerber's, etc.), or a tool to convert? (Specifically I'm thinking of the Digisound stuff...)
cackland
Which software are you using? Depending on which one, you can create your own pcb artwork and add it to the tPlace or bPlace layers.
diophantine
cackland wrote:
Which software are you using? Depending on which one, you can create your own pcb artwork and add it to the tPlace or bPlace layers.

Kicad, but I haven't used it in some years.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1