MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ADDAC306 VC Transitions
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author ADDAC306 VC Transitions
solipsvs
http://www.addacsystem.com/news/introducing-addac306-vc-transitions

wow! now this utility is a useful one! we need more thinking like this! amazing work! already one of my essential modules! now we need a 2d/3d version.

im new to ADDAC and just want to say im impressed with your prices and variety of designs. i hope to see more great utilities and im sure i missed a few.

monads
solipsvs wrote:
...im new to ADDAC and just want to say im impressed with your prices and variety of designs. i hope to see more great utilities and im sure i missed a few.

ADDAC has a lot of awesome modules!!! Some modules are very underrated in my book but to each is own. Hope you discover other ADDAC modules to your liking!!
Paranormal Patroler
2d/3d version ? hmmm.....
solipsvs
im looking at those busing modules ADDAC213 honestly, they are a nice price and provide a lot of coverage area wise. nothing like relegating a high level module to its own skiff or several and busing in the CV/audio/control to the main skiff. keeps things in their own space. i think thats important to decent results.
solipsvs
Paranormal Patroler wrote:
2d/3d version ? hmmm.....

just get 3 lol ok it would be nice to have one module that you could use instead of 3, and maybe you could even use all 3 parts separately or combine them as needed.
Paranormal Patroler
You can plug the output of one to the CV input of the next and control all three, four, five, with one fader.
solipsvs
the point would be x-y but i see what youre saying
Paranormal Patroler
Then why not use two? I still don't get what you mean. I'm genuinely curious.
JohnLRice
solipsvs wrote:
the point would be x-y but i see what youre saying
hmmm..... You mean like having twice as many outputs and then replace the transition slider with a transition joystick? Or something else . . .
solipsvs
its not that important, but i was thinking about x-y pad or joystick i guess. just trying to think of ways to improve it. but i like it how it is.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1