MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Audio Damage Enso looper
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Author Audio Damage Enso looper
Sleipnir
Is anybody else as excited about this as I am? Surprised not a topic on it yet.

The Frippertronics mode is headbang MY ASS IS BLEEDING
This is gonna make me get a MIDI foot controller or something. Dead Banana
saemola
This looks killer, but their customer relations make it hard to support them again.
lisa
I’ve only had good experiences (only ever used their VSTs though). Enso seems cool but I’ll never use a looper like that s it isn’t for me.
Kandavu
I bought the iOS version today based on some of the YouTube demos out there. Will have to spend some time with it before getting a measure of what it’s capable of before commenting further.
Mitchk1989
saemola wrote:
This looks killer, but their customer relations make it hard to support them again.

I don't think the "customer database incompatible" thing really holds water for me - it would definitely be doable to give an option for previous plugin owners to migrate their ownership over. It might be more labour intensive than you'd like, but asking people to use a non-secure mirror of your original site to get the goods they paid for it a bit rich imo. The fact the drum machine just disappeared is a bit odd too.
thetwlo
yeah, it seems very hypocritical when he's happy to 'dis other companies. I've never had an issue with the modules nor the one plug-in I've owned. But it seems clear they dumped support for the modules, and don't seem to honour the warranty.
ah, the good ol' days:
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Page 1 of 1