MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Mort Garson’s ‘Plantasia’ Gets Reissued
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Author Mort Garson’s ‘Plantasia’ Gets Reissued
Peake
https://blog.discogs.com/en/plantasia-mort-garson/?utm_source=instagra m&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=Artist_2019_03_22&fbclid=IwAR0pqs_aIU _ltwBnfTmmB6-V18XmQ4bVDK_Y2WdQsZaRY6S0rTAbz3iWFHY

There's a really interesting 10 minute video interview as well.
MindMachine
I just stumbled upon this release on Youtube earlier tonight. hmmm..... The best I have heard him do.

Rock on Mr. Peake. Sun
ndkent
I'd so much like to hear the 12 Zodiac albums with the narration removed.
Licudi
Is this remastered? I ask as there's been a bootleg CD before, but transferred from the vinyl.
Spacefish91
It’s a masterpiece! Mott Garson is a LEGEND
de_raaf
I also like a lot the didn't you hear soundtrack, got that on lp, I have 3 or 4 of zodiac series, and the 2 occult ones,.. also got recently the patchcord promo one sided lp, wasn't cheap, but rules, ordered the reissue of plantasia today,
Aslo go the captain DJ ufo 7" Mort Garson production sort pre Electro rap, but more with Mort his synth style, great 7" but not cheap to get
Licudi
Don't forget Mort's Music for Sensuous Lovers. My cheap copy has turned out not to be so cheap as I'll have to buy a Pro-Ject turntable to play it. Vinyl and cassettes back in my studio. Wax cylinders next.
ModHiisi
The twelve Zodiac albums should've had Cyrus Faryar reciting (and perhaps involvement from the other guys on the 'Zodiac Cosmic Sounds' sessions in order to make em rock..)!
umma gumma
thx for the headsup!
Licudi
CD out today. £10.99 at Rough Trade and Amazon so no need to pay ripoff import prices on eBay.
Licudi
Turned up this morning and turns out this 'new' CD is yet another transfer from the vinyl.

Disappointing.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Page 1 of 1