MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Double Pulser Page
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author Double Pulser Page
frijitz
I have a new page at my site for my Saw-driven Double Pulse Waveform Generator. Lots of voltage control.

Ian

http://ijfritz.byethost4.com/sy_cir18_DPWGII.htm
vladosh
Thanks for sharing this one Ian ,i just finished some version of the earlier Double Pulser ,still playing with it ,did a little video of the waveforms ,maybe it's not very correct idk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRjjLnH-Ros&t=63s
frijitz
vladosh wrote:
Thanks for sharing this one Ian ,i just finished some version of the earlier Double Pulser ,still playing with it ,did a little video of the waveforms ,maybe it's not very correct idk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRjjLnH-Ros&t=63s

Hey Vlad -

Thanks for posting the video. It's hard to tell what is going on. Are you driving with a Tri wave? Which version of the circuit are you using?

Ian
vladosh
hi Ian ,i'm using this adaptation https://www.synthr.fr/articles.php?lng=fr&pg=139&mnuid=161&tconfig=0 ,in the middle of the video i figured i should stop the PW part just to see the doubling and the Timbre action , i like it overall and i use it ,maybe this doubling in the old circuit is not so obvious but it does give some effect ,yes i use triangle
abelovesfun
Wow, what a cool circuit! Looks like the "alien" saws from the AFG. If you want to license it for EURO, please LMK!
frijitz
vladosh wrote:
hi Ian ,i'm using this adaptation https://www.synthr.fr/articles.php?lng=fr&pg=139&mnuid=161&tconfig=0 ,in the middle of the video i figured i should stop the PW part just to see the doubling and the Timbre action , i like it overall and i use it ,maybe this doubling in the old circuit is not so obvious but it does give some effect ,yes i use triangle

Thanks, Vlad. This is first time that I saw that site. You should get the same waves as on their excellent video.

Ian
vladosh
i think my triangle is not very clean ,there appear to be a glitch in the rising section of the triangle of this MFOS VCO ,maybe i should make some simple folders from CGS to make shapes better ,i get the waveforms symetrical when i put the triangle in Serge bottom section multiplier > Double Pulse
Ayab
Thank you for the video Ian - those are some fascinating sounding modulations and together with the scope shots quite mesmerising.

An amazing circuit. 2xPWM is the new FM.
frijitz
Ayab wrote:
Thank you for the video Ian - those are some fascinating sounding modulations and together with the scope shots quite mesmerising.

An amazing circuit. 2xPWM is the new FM.

Thanks! First thing I noticed using audio rate modulation was that it seemed somehow different than the usual AM or FM techniques.

Ian
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group