MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

NOT MINE, however it is nice
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author NOT MINE, however it is nice
ashleym
I saw this today and thought I would post. Lest your imaginations run on this. Sorry about all the edits, I was just trying to get the picture to show up

jorg
I'm not amused.

By that I mean, I'd adjust the left pot fully CCW.

hihi
ashleym
You must have a faulty unit. Turning the humour control CCW gives you a dark or slightly sarcastic sense of humour
tobb
Panel looks great but i guess no brains inside,so useless hihi
jorg
ashleym wrote:
You must have a faulty unit. Turning the humour control CCW gives you a dark or slightly sarcastic sense of humour

Operator error. It doesn't work correctly unless I also turn the "Politeness" knob CCW. Thanks for the tip.
ObsoleteModular
The settings suggest a confident person with a great personality in a terrible mood who has become impolite as a result but has at least retained their sene of humour!

What is the strange green cage the device is in? I find it unsettling.
steviet
I too find the green cage unsettling, but it also looks strangely delicious. Cranks my mood up to at least noon, but my confidence drops to 9pm.
ObsoleteModular
steviet wrote:
I too find the green cage unsettling, but it also looks strangely delicious. Cranks my mood up to at least noon, but my confidence drops to 9pm.

Haha!

I'm about to have lunch so all dials are at MAXIMUM!

Nom, nom, nom Guinness ftw!
ashleym
steviet wrote:

As a serious aside, the green cage is actually a cast glass shelf that has been configured as a table.

I find it hard to set all the controls to maximum unless I start with cranking the confidence control to maximum. There is a discrete version of this that has little interaction between the controls but I prefer the more modern IC based version that has more interaction but less character. I think the designer referred to this as South Coast synthesis.
luchog
The knobs all seem to be stuck fully CCW, and I can't get them to turn. Not that I've tried.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1