MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

What performance case is this?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars  
Author What performance case is this?
base615
Hi guys, sorry to post such a useless thread but I've been trying to find a performance case that D'Voxx use and have come up blank so far.

I was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction. The cases can be viewed in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjMTMFefCgk

Cheers.
base615
Here's a screenshot to save you watching the video (although it's a cool set)

base615
Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?
xenosapien
could be a custom job.

possibly from Ross Lamond, he likes to use those fancy woods/tolexes.
base615
xenosapien wrote:
could be a custom job.

possibly from Ross Lamond, he likes to use those fancy woods/tolexes.

Cool, cheers. I'll check him out.
memes_33
yeah, looks exactly like my lamond case, which was a DIY "flat pack" deal he had going for a minute.

funny thing is the one closer to the camera appeared to stain it in the same color as me, and using the same mixer as i was for a long time, so for a second i thought the photo was my rig!
base615
Awesome. Couldn't find anything on his website but I'll drop him a line at some point and see if he's still doing them.

Thanks for the help guys.
xenosapien
I think he stopped making them, sorry very frustrating

you´re in Australia, maybe hit up Amalgamod Cases, I think they were from "down under" (by the way: do you just call it "right side up"? ^^)
NastyNachos
That looks like a monorocket case to me I borrowed one from a friend that looked the exact same... Red snake like finish and same build look. I used it for a short tour and it came back needing a latch fix unfortunately... the wood was a bit chippy.
Miguel606
definitely a monorocket
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars  
Page 1 of 1