MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Starting the adventure :D
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Author Starting the adventure :D
hemeroscopium
Thanks @patchpoint!

Coco & Deerhorn coming next week grin. Tons of fun ahead of me ^_^
PLNB
Buy more It's peanut butter jelly time!. PB will feast on them quickly. A low gain box might also be a good addition to the group to CV share some of the outside world. Read notes about brown jacks if you haven't already. Have fun!
hemeroscopium
@PLNB i have 60 of nanners , just not on the pic grin. Thanks smile. Im considering Voltage Block/Frames to keep sidrax/tetrax tunings.
hemeroscopium

Well, there was an update grin. Just patching now grin
jimmie
Is the wood oil finished or photo? lately I saw another Coco photo and its wood had also high contrast (in color) and shiny finish, so.

Every device is unique in the laminated wood pattern makes the device so personal and gains attachment to the instrument. One of the things I love about CL.
hemeroscopium
everything i got from patchpoint is satin/matte finished, its just high contrast photo smile
marcmean
I wish I had that much money to buy this all at once hihi
hemeroscopium
well, i sold all of my eurorack for this, so it was a process either way.
odditymedium
whats that on the right? that aint c-l is it?
peloazul
odditymedium wrote:

Looks like Folktek.

Hey funny world - I am in the process of selling off all of my audio eurorack to dive into C-L. I started with a Plumbutter, and moved on to a Cocoquantus. I find the Plumbutter reasonably straightforward, but i still ???? at the CQ every time. It's still fun to be learning though grin
ClausF
odditymedium wrote:

Folktek Resonant Garden
odditymedium
erenod whats ur fav
hemeroscopium
@odditymedium.

So far Plumbutter & Deerhorn get the most love.
I find Cocoquantus looping buffers super short for my needs; dunno if im doing something wrong, BUT im using Quantussy to modulate Deerhorn/PB all the time.

I'm waiting a bit to get my small euro case with 3x Frames & euro>banana converters to be able to tune sidrax/tetrax to scales. I love how on sidrax the chaos knob gets you so many different things. But dont find patching sidrax/tetrax inspiring as of yet.

I love patching Deerhorn; it is superbly unique instrument & control tool.
odditymedium
why is deerhorn so special
hemeroscopium
you can sequence it ( by putting orange into orange ), you can then sequence other stuff from it (pulse or audio out), you can have totally different FM behaviours on 6 channels total. You get various S&Hs out as a bonus.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Page 1 of 1