MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Intellijel Palette 4.5U Cases
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next [all]
Author Intellijel Palette 4.5U Cases
Hovercraft

Intellijel is releasing 4.5U cases. The one in the photo looks like 62HP, and has a pre-installed .5HP row with power, and an input/output module. Possibly 46mm deep.
EternalTurtle
Looks dope. Curious about those new modules on the left also. New Quadra maybe and another one with a screen. Very cool. love
pinkflag16
Looks like a new Quadra in there too.
cackland
The second one from left is the Tetrapad expander.
cackland
Here is a different image / video.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvmWRWKhtQX/

That Quadrax looks 14 hp.
radin
Looks like this palette case is "62hp x 4u + extras"

14 power headers, tps30w psu core, built in dual 1x4 buff mults, midi jacks and multi purpose 1/4 trs jacks

I'll be getting one of these for sure. Sick sick case. I've always like the intellijel cases are incredible. I have one of the stealth cases. The cost always seemed reasonable so interested to see what price these fall at. Kind of been eyeballing the 4ms pods but was never fully convinced even after they added depth.
spinalbeatz
Definitely picking one of these up. Was just looking into buying another case to build my percussion skiff and this seems like the perfect option for it!
Hovercraft
cackland
Curious as to what (if anything) is underneath the Intellijel logo... as why not use that space for more mults etc.
kisielk
cackland wrote:
Curious as to what (if anything) is underneath the Intellijel logo... as why not use that space for more mults etc.

The power supply circuitry. The case PCB is pretty densely packed, it was a challenge just fitting everything that’s already there.
zanscath
Time to sell the pods.
cackland
kisielk wrote:
cackland wrote:

The power supply circuitry. The case PCB is pretty densely packed, it was a challenge just fitting everything that’s already there.

Thanks for the answer.
kineticturtle
Wow I was JUST looking at their website wishing they had something like this... I guess I manifested it.
electricfence
kineticturtle wrote:
Wow I was JUST looking at their website wishing they had something like this... I guess I manifested it.

Mercury just turned direct yesterday. That's probably what happened.
SavageMessiah
Was thinking about getting a little case to make an ER-301 micro system. Think I'll wait for this smile
shredsickgnar
Looks like a great little case to build a little morphagene system in!
cliffemu
From Instagram comment, these at synthplex are only the first ones built. Timeline for retail is a “few months”.
Anyone know if there are any plans to sell a soft case for it?
Buyakasoundman
kisielk wrote:
cackland wrote:

Will these come with lids or is it more skiff?
2disbetter
Are you (Intellijel) able to release spec info on them just yet? I'd like to know what the limits of the power supply are, specifically on the +12v rail.

Very nice cases! Do these have the little handle on them similar to the big brother?
donrock
This looks great, was thinking of getting the deeper 4ms pod, but these make much more sense to me. Hope they come with a lid, too.
teamhobson
Nice! A 4.5U 104hp /w lid and handle would be an absolute dream!
cackland
teamhobson wrote:
Nice! A 4.5U 104hp /w lid and handle would be an absolute dream!

This would be nice, although assumed if they have gone with a larger 104hp version, they would of shown it. Could be wrong.

I'm wondering if this will come in a 'Stealth' version as well.
spinalbeatz
It will! Just seen these pop up on Facebook with a little more info:

Quote:
More shots of the stealth black #intellijel Palette cases at #synthplex. We have them hooked up to the very cool Avalanche Run delay/verb from @earthquakerdev 4u x 62hp. 46mm depth. 14 shrouded power headers. midi and audio jacks. dual buff mult and beefy psu. msrp $299 and available this summer.

cackland
Ahh thanks for this. Interesting price point.

Not on facebook. Was there any mention of different HP?
kisielk
Only 62hp for now.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next [all]
Page 1 of 7