MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Some excess Oakley stock for sale (Updated 19/8/19)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Author Some excess Oakley stock for sale (Updated 19/8/19)
Synthbuilder
From time to time I will have some excess stock I'd like to sell. If interested then please get in touch via the usual e-mail.

Built and Tested Pre-populated boards

These are pre-populated circuit boards that have been built by me and used to test the designs, or that have been used in my modular. They don't include the socket boards - it's just what you see in the pictures. Shipping costs are as usual, 5GBP for UK and 9GBP for elsewhere.

midiDAC issue 4 - previous issue. Built in 2010. Price is 85GBP

Pots have 6mm knurled shafts but I can supply brass collars if you need them to fit onto 1/4" knobs.

Multimix issue 5 - previous issue. Built in 2017. Price is 60GBP

Pots have 6.25mm (1/4") solid shafts.

Journeyman issue 2 - current issue, previous revision. Built in 2014. Price is 65GBP

Pots have long 6mm knurled shafts but I can supply brass collars if you need them to fit onto 1/4" knobs. This is the single width 'filter core' version but I can solder the additional resistors if you need the double width version.

ADSR Upgrade issue 2 - current issue. Built in 2018. Price is 40GBP.

Pots have 6.25mm (1/4") solid shafts.

Tony
johnstilton
Tony, the Upgrade ADSR PCB you have listed for 40 here, is this the expander circuit which makes your ADSR voltage controlled?
Synthbuilder
johnstilton wrote:
Tony, the Upgrade ADSR PCB you have listed for 40 here, is this the expander circuit which makes your ADSR voltage controlled?

Yes. It will work with all versions of the VC-ADSR PCB which is the board used in the ADSR/VCA module.

Tony
Pav
Hi, it occurred to me that cutting down pot shafts with hacksaw might have been avoided by the use of your "brass collars". Would you have a link or part number should we wish to source them for new builds? I have a couple of modules where I forgot to cut shafts to match 19mm knobs, which I could use them.
Synthbuilder
Pav wrote:
Hi, it occurred to me that cutting down pot shafts with hacksaw might have been avoided by the use of your "brass collars".

They only change the shaft diameter from 6mm to 1/4". Pot shafts that are too long would still need to be cut down.

Quote:
Would you have a link or part number should we wish to source them for new builds?

https://www.thomann.de/gb/allparts_ep_0220_008_brass_pot_sleeves.htm

However, if you do want pots with short shafts try Banzai or Mouser.

Tony
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Page 1 of 1