MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Unfiltered Audio Euro Reakt 6.3
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Author Unfiltered Audio Euro Reakt 6.3
Entrainer
On sale now for $79

https://www.unfilteredaudio.com/collections/reaktor/products/euro-reak t

Now supports front-panel patching.
thelizard
Thanks for sharing!

As a heads-up, the version of Euro Reakt on the User Library will not be removed (https://www.native-instruments.com/en/reaktor-community/reaktor-user- library/entry/show/9093/)

The new version contains support for Reaktor 6.3's Rack specification:
- Front panel patching
- Rack files use significantly less storage space. A typical Blocks Ensemble for me is around 80+ MB. A Rack is a few kilobytes. This means that I'm experimenting and saving many more Racks. The Euro Reakt package comes with 100 example Racks, each with NKS tags and mapping.
- Graphics have been improved, a lot of which is thanks to Jonathan on the Reaktor team.
- Tooltips have been implemented on every port and knob. A lot of them were missing.
Moon Indigo
I have bought this and am loving digging in over my Easter holiday by a lake. The front execution of front patching is flawless, and Michael’s example racks are very instructive.

In the short time I had to integrate this with my hardware modular (via ES-8) before I went away I found it very intuitive to front patch the Euro Reakt blocks with my hardware - the interface between actual patching physical wires and the software metaphor of front end patching is pretty seamless, and it is very easy to visualise signal flow from software to hardware and back.

I urge others to by Euro Reakt for 6.3 while it is on sale.

The other big development for me in Reaktor 6.3 is how fast it is to assign any block parameter to hardware controllers (in my case Push 2). In a couple of clicks I can have the rotaries on my Push 2 controlling various Blocks parameters, effectively building hardware modules on the fly.

To have access to a huge range of utility and clock modules (and many other kinds of module) for use with my hardware modular is fantastic.
Johnny Matta
Do you plan to add Microwave Oscillator block for next update of free pack?
You might need to get the permission from Sandy, I think.

thelizard wrote:
Thanks for sharing!

As a heads-up, the version of Euro Reakt on the User Library will not be removed (https://www.native-instruments.com/en/reaktor-community/reaktor-user- library/entry/show/9093/)

The new version contains support for Reaktor 6.3's Rack specification:
- Front panel patching
- Rack files use significantly less storage space. A typical Blocks Ensemble for me is around 80+ MB. A Rack is a few kilobytes. This means that I'm experimenting and saving many more Racks. The Euro Reakt package comes with 100 example Racks, each with NKS tags and mapping.
- Graphics have been improved, a lot of which is thanks to Jonathan on the Reaktor team.
- Tooltips have been implemented on every port and knob. A lot of them were missing.
Mitchk1989
I don't have blocks yet - is it easy to mix and match blocks from this with the other blocks included in reaktor (or other packs)?
Johnny Matta
You can't mix user blocks with rack blocks. The closest rack block is wavetable LFO which is the collaborative work between him and Sandy.

Mitchk1989 wrote:
I don't have blocks yet - is it easy to mix and match blocks from this with the other blocks included in reaktor (or other packs)?
Mitchk1989
Johnny Matta wrote:
You can't mix user blocks with rack blocks. The closest rack block is wavetable LFO which is the collaborative work between him and Sandy.

Mitchk1989 wrote:

But can you mix "rack blocks" from the factory library with "rack blocks" from other developers?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Page 1 of 1