MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

options for more than 8 inputs
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author options for more than 8 inputs
JES
Greetings. So it looks like if I hook up an ES-6 and ES-7 to an ES-8, I could have up to 12 inputs over USB -- is that correct? Would that also work over an ADAT cable, or is the max 8 channels over an ADAT cable?

Is there a way to connect multiple ES-6s to an ES-3 or ES-8 for more than this number of inputs assuming I have the ADAT inputs? I don't really need more than 8 outputs, but the ES-6 needs an ES-3 or ES-8 for clocking. I'm trying to do the mixing in software.

TIA.
os
Quote:
So it looks like if I hook up an ES-6 and ES-7 to an ES-8, I could have up to 12 inputs over USB -- is that correct?

Yes.

Quote:
Would that also work over an ADAT cable, or is the max 8 channels over an ADAT cable?

If you're using the ES-8 without USB, you only have 4 inputs.

Quote:
Is there a way to connect multiple ES-6s to an ES-3 or ES-8 for more than this number of inputs assuming I have the ADAT inputs?

In theory you could daisychain multiple ES-6s off the one expansion cable, but I've never tried it.
JES
Thank you.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1