MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Psycho Jasper Case MKII
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author Psycho Jasper Case MKII
crustibooga
Great news... Finally the MKII full metal non-kit form cases have arrived from the fabricators. We Have 100 of them and will be contacting people from the original post later this week. If there is enough demand, we will make a second run when the time comes. We're still waiting on a supply of mahogany, which should have arrived by yesterday, for the end cheeks; however I have enough oak for approx 20 cases. Hopefully, the mahogany will turn up in the next few days.

The price is £120 plus shipping costs.

There are a few of the DIY wooden kits. I may sell these off cheap (£60) if people are willing to spray the metalwork themselves.

https://www.facebook.com/psychocases/
Website coming soon at www.clockout.co.uk

FactoryDefault
Looks great - I'm in!
makhho
In it for one
Kent
Hey, I cleaned up your post a bit and fixed some spelling that would be sure to throw off search engines.
Take a look at how I formatted your now embedded link so that you can do it in the future if you’d rather.

Good luck with the sales.
crustibooga
Cheers Kent, I'm a bit crap with all of this, I kind've struggle communicating effectively.

Again thanks, I'm really humbled that the community keep supporting even when they've had to wait so long.

Kent wrote:
Hey, I cleaned up your post a bit and fixed some spelling that would be sure to throw off search engines.
Take a look at how I formatted your now embedded link so that you can do it in the future if you’d rather.

Good luck with the sales.
crustibooga
FactoryDefault & Makhho, I'll get Julie to add you to the list.

I've 6 ready to go, Julie is dealing with this side of things. I'm still waiting for a delivery of wood for the cheeks, should've arrived last week. Once the wood arrives I will cut out 10-20 sets a week, I think that's about as many as I can do in a week, they then need sanding and waxing then assembling.
ClausF
Got my mail and ordered.

Good things sometimes take longer...and my backlog is anyway fulla s hell...
FactoryDefault
Is that hole in the bottom panel for a battery pack? applause
gslug
I'll take a wooden one if you still have any left.
Arnoid
Also interested in a wooden one if still left.
Sended a PM last week..
aabbcc
Picked up my case today, looks really nice!

Only thing that is a bit of a shame is the yellow coloring on the front panel, doesn't really match the keybed or the old front panel :(

Also is there a plastic insert for the connectors available like the one you provided with the first version of the case?

FactoryDefault
aabbcc wrote:
Only thing that is a bit of a shame is the yellow coloring on the front panel, doesn't really match the keybed or the old front panel :(

I noticed this too. Were there different shades of yellow ink on different runs of jaspers? The one pictured at the top of this page is a lemony yellow and matches the new case. Mine’s more toward the orangey end of the spectrum...

It’s OK though - it’s DIY. I considered putting the old panel on top of the new case but I’d already screwed and unscrewed enough screws by the time I had that idea so I just put it all together and played the theme tune to “rhubard and custard” a few times to take my mind off of it.
crustibooga
Ahhh. Sorry I know the colour's out. My first batch Jasper is more yellow... Anyways, sorry. Also anyone who wants the plastic insert, once I've sorted out the tooling and templates I will happily send them out (no charge).

Again sorry about the colour, it was out of my control at the point of manufacture.

Could you PM me, make sure I know where to send the plastic.

Thanks for your interest and any tips on future versions would be helpful.

aabbcc wrote:

Also is there a plastic insert for the connectors available like the one you provided with the first version of the case?

aabbcc
crustibooga wrote:
Ahhh. Sorry I know the colour's out. My first batch Jasper is more yellow... Anyways, sorry. Also anyone who wants the plastic insert, once I've sorted out the tooling and templates I will happily send them out (no charge).

Again sorry about the colour, it was out of my control at the point of manufacture.

Could you PM me, make sure I know where to send the plastic.

Thanks for your interest and any tips on future versions would be helpful.

aabbcc wrote:

No worries about the colour smile

Will pm you with address for the plastic insert!

For future versions it would be great if there was a spare hole on the back side for a pushbutton and a 3mm led for us using the midi in/out from jaspersynth
makhho
Looks good -- when are second run/version cases going to be available?
crustibooga
I've another 15 ready to go! It's peanut butter jelly time!

crustibooga
We have decided that these will be the last Jasper enclosures we will produce.

The good news though is there are still plenty in stock.

Best place to order is www.clockout.co.uk or www.facebook.com/psychocases

£120 plus Postage and packaging costs tracked and signed to UK is £15 - Europe is £20 - America/Canada is £27 - Australia is £30
gianni
My Jasper finally got a case! The only thing that is missing is a little plastic or metal cover for the jacks. Will this be available?
crustibooga
Hi Gianni, send me your details and I'll send one out cool
gianni
PM sent
shiftr
i've filled in the form on the site (twice actually very frustrating ) I need only one.
makhho
Has anyone successfully enclosed their JASPER PCBs into this case yet?
makhho
aabbcc wrote:

The slit for the link switch appears to be cut out too low.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1