MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Noise Engineering Cursus Iteritas Percido
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Noise Engineering Cursus Iteritas Percido
NoLegs
Cursus Iteritas Percido

I don't think there was a dedicated thread for this already.

Been excited for this one and it came in the mail today. Here's a quick first patch.

I'm sequencing it with a Pittsburgh Modular KB-1 (pitch, gate and an additional CV sequence controlling the Master Blaster). I'm running it into an Erica Synths Fusion VCF and Fusion Delay.

First thoughts? I loved the original Cursus Iteritas. I love the Loquelic Iteritas Percido. I had no doubt that I would love this since it applies the Percido treatment to it. However, I was really excited to try out the Master Blaster - which is basically an attenuverter over all of the envelope sends. I thought that was a really cool addition. Now I just wish my Loquelic Iteritas Percido had one!
SweetNuthin
Wow thats amazing.. Do you still have your original Cursus Iteritas? if so, how do you compare the two? can the percido do all the stuff the OG does?

I have the Og Cursus Iteritas, which is probably my favourite oscillator and i would love to buy the percido but i don't have the space for both in my rack so if i buy the percido first i would like to know if i lose something when i'll sell the original
NoLegs
I don't - I sold it to make room/money for the CIP.

To be honest, I feel like it can do everything the original CI did easily. There was two parameters that were merged into a single parameter because they were related anyway (I think it was structure and tilt were merged into balance). I don't really miss having them separate.
damase
NoLegs
that demo
needs to be a track
so i can dj with it
NoLegs
damase wrote:
NoLegs
that demo
needs to be a track
so i can dj with it

Hah, sorry! That's all I recorded. I was just excited about it.
synonymist
NoLegs wrote:
Cursus Iteritas Percido

I don't think there was a dedicated thread for this already.

Been excited for this one and it came in the mail today. Here's a quick first patch...

Lovely. Thank you for posting, and Congratulations.

But also: Tempt me not! Dead Banana
Muse FTW
I don't need it. I don't need it!
I don't even have room for it.

I NEED IT. I don't think Noise Engineering could make a bad module if they tried. Really gotta figure out how I'm gonna fit it in my case considering I already have a full 104hp of JUST NE stuff.
mhtones
Anyone else have one of these CIPs and can post some demos? Seems kind of quiet.
Unicorn80
NoLegs, Hello!

I only have enough budget for one of these options:

CURSUS ITERITAS PERCIDO

or

Manis Iteritas + basimilus iteritas

Question in your experience, which is the best option?!?

Thanks!
NoLegs
Hard to say, so you already have a few oscillators/voices in your system? If so try the CIP. If you have one or less get the MI and BIA.
Unicorn80
Thanks -

I have the Verbos HO and Atlantis.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1