MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Jupiter Spirits Quad CEM3340 Oscillator From Recovery
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Jupiter Spirits Quad CEM3340 Oscillator From Recovery
recoveryeffects
Hello!

Just wanted to let everyone know about our new module, Jupiter Spirits. It's a quad analog oscillator using the CEM 3340 with saw and triangle waves for each voice. More info here:

https://recoveryeffects.com/collections/eurorack-modular/products/jupi ter-spirits-eurorack-modular-device
mdoudoroff
To the point and inexpensive.

The waveform graphics seem a bit odd... I presume the signals don’t actually flatline between cycles?
do the inputs and outputs cascade down to the osc below them by chance? doesnt seem to be labeled or described as such, but i figured i'd ask. i saw this when it popped up on the grid and was curious.

that is to say, can i feed one cv sequence into the first osc, and will it pass through to the next oscillators below it? similarly, is there any kind of internal normalization so i can get the output of all four voices using the last output jacks or no? i'm thinking kind of how mi edges is set up here basically.
MindMachine
You spelled COARSE course.
Footkerchief
General concept is cool, but it's a bummer that the implementation leaves unused so many musically desirable CEM3340 features: pulse out, PWM, linear FM, hard and soft sync.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1