MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

A note from Kira, and funeral arrangements
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read!  
Author A note from Kira, and funeral arrangements
sduck
Here is a note from Kira McGrath, Mike's daughter. Mike has told her that he wants her to have the forum if/when he is gone.

https://www.beechwoodottawa.ca/en/services/michael-mcgrath

Thank you everyone for your condolences. They are very much appreciated. As many of you know, my father, Mike "Muffwiggler" McGrath passed away on Monday in his sleep. We are still in shock. He was very sick for months leading up to this. We are just glad he is no longer in pain. He loved all of you, and this forum was his 4th child. Please give the family time to grieve before expecting the site to be taken over by me. I still don't have access to his computer, so I won't be able to do anything anyways. Funeral details and obituary are in the link.
Lots of love,
Kira "Muffwiggler" McGrath
isi909
Thank you that you still find words for the forum in such a time I wish you much strength.
isi909
and thanks sduck
UltraViolet
This raises many questions that will all need to wait. Now is the time to grieve over the loss of Mike. sduck, thank you for the update.
matttech
Much, much respect x
stevebryson
Thank you Kira for your kind note. Please take your time and come to us when your are ready. Deep condolences to you and the family. We will all miss Mike.

And sduck, thanks for everything you're doing in this trying time.
djangosfire
Thank you Kira -
gaslampmusehog
❤️
Dcramer
Peace and love for you all.
JohnLRice
Thanks sduck and thank you Kira! Hug
Matos
Matos
Much love to a magical man.
induktor
Thank you so much Kira. Your father created beautiful things.
Cybananna
Kira, thanks for the message and I'm so sorry for your loss.
sendhelp
Thank you.
Ayab-2
Hi Kira

Thank you for taking over the forum, and am pleased you are proud of your Dad's creation. My condolences to you and your family at this difficult time.

Kind regards
bwhittington
I’m happy there is a Muffwiggler Jr!
Yes Powder
Kira, will you be taking over the Patreon, or set up a new one? I'd like to continue to donate to this site.
numan7
bwhittington wrote:
I’m happy there is a Muffwiggler Jr!

I agree! indeed - welcome, Kira!

i am looking forward to seeing what you do with all of this...

cheers
dooj88
Hug
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read!  
Page 1 of 1