MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Prok drums preset banks?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author Prok drums preset banks?
StutzJr
I've been hoping somebody here might be able to point me toward a forum for discussing the Prok Drums module kits, and/or a repository for custom Prok drums patches? (i.e. something like the Patchstorage site?)

I have little prior experience with drum machines (apart from doing the snare mod on a Volca Beats). I really like the customisable concept of the Prok drums modules, and I have done DIY builds of the Bass and Snare drum kits so far, and am about to start a HiHat kit that arrived today. I’m driving these things with a Shakmat Knight’s Gallop trigger generator and Mutable Branches, still learning how to use Disting as a clock divider.

I’ve just started experimenting with the Prok Drums Editor beta, and I’m looking to create a bank of Snare drum presets with a little less of the “classic drum machine” vibe, i.e. more “snap” and less “tish”… So far I’ve come up with a few “physical drumkit” inspired presets but there sure are a lot of parameters to learn & tweak! I’m really stating to love the morphing aspect, so much potential!

FYI, since I remain unimpressed by the whole 808/909 aesthetic, without going down the "sampler" path, this is the realm of sounds I’d be looking for in a “Snare Drum” patch:
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVh-FXLxIDg[/video]
batch
These are Eurorack. There is a thread there, but appreciate the search isn’t working so you might have to hunt a bit.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1