For Mike (music made with mike)

A place to post links to your music, upload tracks and promote yourself.

Moderators: ignatius, Kent, Joe., analogdigital, infradead, lisa, parasitk, plord

zerosum
Modulation Maniac

For Mike (music made with mike)

Post by zerosum » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:17 pm

[video][/video]

2 songs and 1 unedited live jam with Mike. The high end on the first one will tear your head off but I don't care because that is exactly how Mike recorded it, so I left it untouched when I layered my parts on top of it. Those 2 songs were done later winter early spring 2007. They both started with hearing his modular recording, then adding stuff on top. The live jam was recorded the first night I met Mike in person when he was in town for a business trip. We basically just made all the noises that we were talking about when we were drinking and getting dinner. I put my guitar in his hand and plugged him into a bunch of pedals and he kept strumming away and I kept mangling up the sound twisting knobs. TM-1, Sonic Alienator, Torn's Peaker(picked up a radio station with a preacher talkin aboot Demons!), Flanger Hoax, probably every other pedal I had at the time. You can totally hear the TM-1!!! Live jam is untouched and left exactly as it was recorded in that moment.
I love you Mike.

ignatius
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by ignatius » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:21 pm

epic noise! good times :)

that preacher talking shit is great.

thetwlo
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by thetwlo » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:32 pm

:tu: :hail: :hail: :hail: :goo:
thanks for sharing!

Return to “Your Tunes Here”