MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Superbooth 2019 hype/ new announcements thread.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next [all]
Author Superbooth 2019 hype/ new announcements thread.
Placid Mouse
I'm not there this year but I'm still totally hyped about all of the new modules being announced, just wanted to start this thread as place for us to share our favorite announcements/ any leaks that we may of heard (Within reason, please respect the manufacturers if they didn't wan't the info to be released yet)

From reading things here I know that Intellijel Intellijel are releasing a new version of the Quadra... the Quadrax and an expansion module for the tetrapad.

I know that another manufacturer is releasing a new polyphonic midi-cv module but I'm unsure about how much I can talk about this.
cackland
Intellijel have stated in another thread, they will not be attending Superbooth this year. So if they do plan on releasing this previously discussed modules, it won't be there.
Placid Mouse
cackland wrote:
Intellijel have stated in another thread, they will not be attending Superbooth this year.

Damn, I thought I saw them in the floor plan. Guess I was wrong.
cackland
https://www.superbooth.com/en/floorplan.html

Nothing mentioned here.
Placid Mouse
cackland wrote:
https://www.superbooth.com/en/floorplan.html

Nothing mentioned here.

Yep I'm wrong, sorry peeps.
hawkfuzz
IME and Make Noise are both showing up so I'm happy. Maybe Andore finally!
cg_funk
Personally I'm pretty hyped about the upcoming Soundstage module from Worng. I don't have stereo in my rack yet, and this looks like a fantastic and simple way to work in stereo to me. Excitement level 10/10 for this.

Also, I am dying to see some more demos of the Parmahamonium. sic. Panharmonium by Rossum.. whoever made that image, thanks I cannot get it out of my head. But seriously, this looks like a crazy powerful sound processor to have under CV control.

I am hoping we'll finally hear more about this new ???Sampler module from ALM.
chaosick
cg_funk wrote:
Personally I'm pretty hyped about the upcoming Soundstage module from Worng. I don't have stereo in my rack yet, and this looks like a fantastic and simple way to work in stereo to me. Excitement level 10/10 for this.

Also, I am dying to see some more demos of the Parmahamonium. sic. Panharmonium by Rossum.. whoever made that image, thanks I cannot get it out of my head. But seriously, this looks like a crazy powerful sound processor to have under CV control.

I am hoping we'll finally hear more about this new ???Sampler module from ALM.

Yes ,I was extremely intrigued but wonder if will end up being another Rossum module that's crazy powerful but I end up passing on because it just doesn't inspire me. So far, the demos I've heard of it have mainly been of feeding rock band clips into it at extreme settings so that you get..very similar sounding granular organ type pads at the end of it that all blend together. Ok..
I have also noticed, in general for Rossum demos, they heavily favor sampled old rock band clips and the like, and speech. This is not exactly the prime source material or selling points for most people who are electronic musicians.
VanEck
hawkfuzz wrote:
IME and Make Noise are both showing up so I'm happy. Maybe Andore finally!

I don't know about Andore, but I think we will likely get to see the new Bionic Lester. The Gov posted a teaser pic a couple nights back of what appeared to be a functional prototype.
hawkfuzz
I saw that, however, the Andore has been teased for a few years now and has been shown in a bunch of videos. Scott even said in the HD3 demo "I've been threatening to release for awhile".

Maybe we will get a twofer.
Placid Mouse
Really excited to see what XAOC have to offer, maybe we'll see more of Odessa.

ALM announced their sampler last year, would be nice to see some updates on that.

Mutable aren't going to be there so I doubt we'll hear about anything new from them any time soon. Hoping to be proved wrong about that though!

It's probably never going to happen but I would be overjoyed if Elektron ever released a Machinedrum mk3 with overbridge.
cackland
Placid Mouse wrote:

ALM announced their sampler last year, would be nice to see some updates on that.

This is becoming a common trend I feel. Manufacturers announce a new module.. a year or even (two) go by then the module is market ready. I understand the process, and I understand the market tease but... sad banana
insoul8
Hopefully the PAN is coming along from Syntonovo.
hawkfuzz
insoul8 wrote:

I'll probably never afford it but it seems to be the best thing ever!
EPTC
GRP is supposed to have their new Vocoder at the show.

Boy o' crackers I'm into learning more about that thing.
insoul8
hawkfuzz wrote:
insoul8 wrote:

I'll probably never afford it but it seems to be the best thing ever!

yea, I'm on their list to get one but i hope it's not out too soon for the sake of my bank account! hihi
gringostar
hawkfuzz wrote:
I saw that, however, the Andore has been teased for a few years now and has been shown in a bunch of videos. Scott even said in the HD3 demo "I've been threatening to release for awhile".

Maybe we will get a twofer.

IIRC the Piston Honda mk]|[ was shipped to dealers at superbooth last year and then during interviews he said it was going to be available in a week or so, so here's to hoping that the same thing happens with the Andore. I wouldn't expect the Bionic Lester mk]|[ to be released for a bit though since the prototype was only just shared and digital modules always seem to take a bit longer to make due to bugs.
Jenseits
Saw a teaser video on endorphin.es facebook page about something for superbooth...
Looked like smaller - perhaps utilities - modules.
I’m excited smile
spinalbeatz
Very excited to get info on the new Frap Tools module they've been teasing.

Quote:
USTA, our new module, to be presented at #Superbooth19: follow the trail!

The wind blows to the south,
and goes round to the north;
round and round goes the wind,
and on its circuits the wind returns.
(Ecclesiastes 1:6)
cackland
That looks like a solid button...

In other news... could be a looper of sorts.
DeltaTucanae
Unlikely, but hoping for an appearance of the new Tyme Sefari firmware.
NARC NOISE
spinalbeatz wrote:
Very excited to get info on the new Frap Tools module they've been teasing.

Quote:
USTA, our new module, to be presented at #Superbooth19: follow the trail!

The wind blows to the south,
and goes round to the north;
round and round goes the wind,
and on its circuits the wind returns.
(Ecclesiastes 1:6)

I'm wondering if it may be a joystick controller. Based on that contour on the right side of the picture, and the quote that uses the word "round" 3 times...
starthief
NARC NOISE wrote:
I'm wondering if it may be a joystick controller. Based on that contour on the right side of the picture, and the quote that uses the word "round" 3 times...

Or a shuttle/jog wheel? Universal Shuttle Transport... Accelerator? seriously, i just don't get it
exper
Based on their other teases, I’m thinking it’s a circular sequencer. Ala the Buchla 250e.
vidret
DeltaTucanae wrote:
Unlikely, but hoping for an appearance of the new Tyme Sefari firmware.

yes, please, please.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next [all]
Page 1 of 14