MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Nauseous music
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author Nauseous music
Dilibob
I was doing a patch, and the thing started beating in a way that makes me nauseous / irritated / sea sick. Had both low frequency and high frequency components, I think the low frequency with a surging kind of repeat is about the worst. Perhaps this is a new genre of vomit music? Some of it sounds almost symphonic.
luketeaford
Have not experienced that and I'm not prone to feelings of illness... however I might go try to patch that up!
Dilibob
luketeaford wrote:
Have not experienced that and I'm not prone to feelings of illness... however I might go try to patch that up!
I was looking at this on the oscilloscope, I noticed it looked like a simple sine wave at max amplitude, that was folding on itself about on a 1 second cycle, and on each fold the amplitude was decreasing. Also there was a car alarm that went off last night, way in the distance, that had this same type of envelope (cycles between sine and folding to zero about once per second). Looking this up more on the internet, there's definitely a science to it.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1