MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

cassette 4-track with CV inputs for tracks volume?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author cassette 4-track with CV inputs for tracks volume?
musicweasel
Does anyone do this type of mod? I'm adequate with a solder iron and I don't imagine it's overly complex. if anyone knows of this type of mod and where i might find info that would be helpful, i'd be grateful. also, i might gladly pay someone to do it.

thanks
soup
It might be hard to find a 4 track with that much room inside it but any 4 track with 4 outs plus a quad vca should do the trick.
Synnic
If you have a Tascam 414 Mk II you can get four distinct outputs following this guys trick (video below). Then just feed the outputs to whatever you're doing to convert the level and 4 VCAs. No mods required.

Astrolabe23
Adding CV control to an analog device in place of a potentiometer (volume slider) can generally be done. At least it has worked on the things I have tried it on. i have never used this product ( I just made my own circuit) but it gives you the general idea and would be good for someone who just wants to make it work with out a lot of fuss. I found most of the info that tought me here on muff's in the DIY section.

Synthrotek Vac-Pak CV over any variable resistor product

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S-kFCt5QfCQ
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1