MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

When The Stars Fall - Kilpatrick Phenol
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author When The Stars Fall - Kilpatrick Phenol
commodorejohn

(Soundcloud link)

I wanted to make a demo for the Kilpatrick Phenol that was more conventional melodic "music"-type music than the Bay-area ambient experimental generative noise organism thing-type stuff that seems to be what most Phenol owners are into. All sounds 100% Phenol, no effects other than its own built-in delay and a little judicious compression on the final result.
nklif
super catchy!
commodorejohn
Thanks smile
Fog Door
Quote:
I wanted to make a demo for the Kilpatrick Phenol that was more conventional melodic "music"-type music than the Bay-area ambient experimental generative noise organism thing-type stuff that seems to be what most Phenol owners are into

This almost sounds like an apology - Nobody needs to apologise for making music this cool! I really love this, why only 1m 26s??

nanners nanners nanners
zeit
I agree, nice track! thumbs up
commodorejohn
Fog Door wrote:
This almost sounds like an apology - Nobody needs to apologise for making music this cool! I really love this, why only 1m 26s??

No apologies, just yakking lol It's short because I was also wanting to create a ringtone for my phone (it's been set on the default Verizon one ever since my old one with the coda from my long piece broke.)
Fog Door
Quote:
It's short because I was also wanting to create a ringtone for my phone

I made my own ringtone, its twenty minutes long. That gives me an excuse to never answer my phone wink
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1