MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

30 years of Thunder
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author 30 years of Thunder
rkilman
MechaSeb
Nice picture & collection ! applause
If i may ask, what do you think about the sensel touching feeling ? Is the surface some kind of rubber ? Is is easy to slide up/down your finger along the keys surface ?
Kent
I've used the Sensel. It's surface is not quite as slick/smooth as the Thunder but the difference is small. I wrote about it on this forum and you can find that once the Search Engine is fixed.

It's damn good and really inexpensive; less then 300€, I think. Each unit (Thunder/Sensel) has its strengths that the other can't do.
MechaSeb
Merci Mr. Kent ! cool
For sure, the price tag is appealing.
Will check about your other post but certainly take the plunge.
rkilman
MechaSeb wrote:
Nice picture & collection ! applause
If i may ask, what do you think about the sensel touching feeling ? Is the surface some kind of rubber ? Is is easy to slide up/down your finger along the keys surface ?

Yes to everything Kent said. Will also add that it has a kind of velvety, premium feel. Super impressed, particularly for the price. Also much easier to program than the original Rockin' Banana!
MechaSeb
Thanks rkilman.
Someone is selling one locally. I'll try to grab it as apparently they haven't international dealers yet.

Hoping to use it conjointly with Instrument Designer/aalto.
Rockin' Banana!
Kent
Oh, it'll be perfect for those. Any word on when ID will be released? Jon?
divisionbyzero
Kent wrote:

soon! it's feature complete, i'm currently writing patches and docs and figuring out my distribution plan.

btw i'm using a sensel now in development to replace a seaboard block and it's great. pitch bend is so much better, i thought my code was to blame but the seaboard just has noisy bend output :(
Kent
A full-throated “Yes”!

Talk to me about distribution models if you wish. I can possibly advise.
rkilman
divisionbyzero wrote:
Kent wrote:

soon! it's feature complete, i'm currently writing patches and docs and figuring out my distribution plan.

btw i'm using a sensel now in development to replace a seaboard block and it's great. pitch bend is so much better, i thought my code was to blame but the seaboard just has noisy bend output :(

This is awesome!! Can't wait!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1