MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Super 2OPFM - 2-Operator FM Voice
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Super 2OPFM - 2-Operator FM Voice
executiveBlaster

Check it out! 2OPFM

A 2-operator digital FM voice. Great for raucous percussives or soft melodies. Two sine waves and an internal decay envelope, a continuous FM input and one that's sampled-and-held from the trigger and gate inputs. I could type more but the video really gets to the point. More sound samples on the super site, head on over!

https://www.supersynthesis.com/collections/modules

We ended up with a box full of "tight-fit" panels, which really just means the tolerance on the holes for the pots was too tight, and they rub a little bit. It's enough to say "not up to our normal standards" but just in case some folks don't care or want a deal, I've put them up for sale, deeply discounted. This is the same case with our VCAR module, a cheap and cheerful, snappy voltage controlled AR envelope (same batch of panels, harumph)

annnd a render of the panel to join that dim video w00t

Virusinstaller
Great little demonstration video. Cool module for the size. And great price on the marked down modules too. The is all winning!
Paranormal Patroler
That is one lovely sounding module! Seems like really fun to have around for percussion and more.

executiveBlaster do you have any distributors in Europe?
MIDI_in_or_out
2-OP Fm is a lot of fun man. Looks like a nice one for utilising FM in a few HP.
executiveBlaster
MIDI_in_or_out wrote:
2-OP Fm is a lot of fun man. Looks like a nice one for utilising FM in a few HP.

thanks! it's definitely a quick and cheap way to get your ploinks and bomps on w00t cool

I've had a good time patching the env out back into the FM input too, for big ol' kick drums, and abusing the intense aliasing at some settings for great noise / hats.
ugokcen
Great idea! I think it would be even better if you had an attack stage and the FM amount was a big knob rather than a slider.
Paranormal Patroler
Soooo any distribution in EU?
executiveBlaster
ugokcen wrote:
Great idea! I think it would be even better if you had an attack stage and the FM amount was a big knob rather than a slider.

big knob, love it. more fun FM tools with better envelopes are certainly on the way w00t
ugokcen
One thing I wished that existed is a DX7 style "operator" as a standalone module. Then you could buy as many as you like and patch your own "algorithms" hyper
kingspill
Just got mine in the mail and can't wait ti try.
The power cord is not connected and there is no indication on back which end gets the negative red stripe. Please advise. Thanks!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1